• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
40 hours is gonna be pretty low for me, at least on my first file lol. I'm gonna explore every nook and cranny in this game, take my time and occasionally grind when needed, do every mini game at least once.
But overall if it takes at least 30-40 ish hours to beat the main story, that's pretty good for me. I mean most modern Triple A titles are about that, sometimes less, sometimes more.

I've been nay-said about it before, but my skip through prediction for this game was 30 to 40 hours and my 100% everything prediction was over 100 hours. When he said that worlds are about 2.5-3 hours long and that having been my prediction based on how he's playing, I feel like my prediction still stands pretty well.

Not to annoy you guys, I really am enjoying the little leaks but many reactions from you sound kinda "desperate", like you were expecting more but you don't want to admit it and you're trying too hard to find excuses and stuff...

Maybe that's just an impression, I feel like I'll have a lot of fun if the story will be as good as it should be, but I feel like someone is not happy and is trying to hide it.

Let's just be happy! The game comes out in one month and all this hype and the wait won't be a thing anymore and we'll miss it once it'll be gone! Let's cherish this moment! :)

I know right! From what we saw just from Square I said I'm 100% satisfied with this game and from what I've seen from the leaker I'm like 120% satisfied. I feel like this game is going to surpass KH2 as my favorite and the look and feel seem amazing to me.

sorawild

Im pretty sure some people believed KH3's main story would be something like 80 hours long like Dragon Quest or Tales Of. Most KH games the story clocks out at 15-20 hours so KH3 is in fact double the length of previous KH games

bagcifreak

30-35 hours for the story alone are amazing imo. Usually AAA games take 15-25 hours like I got Spider Man to 100% in like 30-35 hours max.

He said each world will take 2-3 hours just like 0.2 which makes 30 hours for the average player considering KH3 has 10-11 Worlds. I will do all the side stuff too. I bet getting the game to 100% will take 100 hours.

Awards
I can say with confidence that the leaker is a confusing boi

Q: So it took you 32h to get to San Fransokyo or you are re-visiting for the finale?

A: Yes

notnow123487

Awards
Im pretty sure some people believed KH3's main story would be something like 80 hours long like Dragon Quest or Tales Of. Most KH games the story clocks out at 15-20 hours so KH3 is in fact double the length of previous KH games

Anyone that thought this game would take 80 hours is an idiot and I have no sympathy for their expectations not being met. Maybe one or two more worlds I can understand.

sorawild

Not to annoy you guys, I really am enjoying the little leaks but many reactions from you sound kinda "desperate", like you were expecting more but you don't want to admit it and you're trying too hard to find excuses and stuff...

Maybe that's just an impression, I feel like I'll have a lot of fun if the story will be as good as it should be, but I feel like someone is not happy and is trying to hide it.

Let's just be happy! The game comes out in one month and all this hype and the wait won't be a thing anymore and we'll miss it once it'll be gone! Let's cherish this moment! :)

It's not like Im at all disappointed. It's just all the leaker has been showing is minor gameplay clips with nothing about the actual story, so we are kinda just grasping at straws here.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
30-35 hours for the story alone are amazing imo. Usually AAA games take 15-25 hours like I got Spider Man to 100% in like 30-35 hours max.

He said each world will take 2-3 hours just like 0.2 which makes 30 hours for the average player considering KH3 has 10-11 Worlds. I will do all the side stuff too. I bet getting the game to 100% will take 100 hours.

AAAAYYYY! Someone else agrees with me, I've been saying this with evidence since close to the beginning lol.

I used Sweet Memories :'(

RIP lol JK I used it for Drive Converter when maxing Master Form but I don't think I've ever used Follow the Wind. Also, does my time prediction count for getting the prediction trophy for KHI? lol you were there for most of the debate so I figure you'd be able to chime in on it.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
AAAAYYYY! Someone else agrees with me, I've been saying this with evidence since close to the beginning lol.

RIP lol JK I used it for Drive Converter when maxing Master Form but I don't think I've ever used Follow the Wind. Also, does my time prediction count for getting the prediction trophy for KHI? lol you were there for most of the debate so I figure you'd be able to chime in on it.
I don't have any say in awards or how the power to hand them out :(
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Remember that "they" was a reporter a few months ago and they were experiencing KH3 for the first time in a private demo suite.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't have any say in awards or how the power to hand them out :(

Remember that "they" was a reporter a few months ago and they were experiencing KH3 for the first time in a private demo suite.

Drat lol I'm a trophy whore so I wanna see the list grow. :p It's ok though, I was mostly joking anyway.

notnow123487

Awards
Considering that guy skips cutscenes, barely grinds and literally does nothing else besides running through the game and killing heartless I think 32 hours are fine. I know he did SOME side stuff to level up for the fights but I consider Lvl 32/33 to be pretty low for the end of the game. I don't grind much either in my first playthroughs and I rarely finish under Lvl 40/45. I honestly don't think there's anything to be disappointed about.

He's on his way to Keyblade Graveyard probably, followed by a second visit to Aqua and Scala Ad Caelum which means he should be done at the 40 hour mark which is flne tbh. Idk what some people expected.

How do you know he’s level 32/33? He was level 32 when he started Pirates I thought. KH games are designed to play the final boss around level 45 so if he’s below that he definitely rushed through.

EchoFringe49

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i thought that was just a SE employee at one of the demo booths telling a reporter, not from nomura or anyone else who would know those details

NoWay

Awards
I don’t know how to describe it but after reading these gameplay spoilers, I started to realize that KH3 is finally going to release. I am little worried to play that game without satisfying me. Or I am also a little bit sad because I have been talking for so long about KH3 to my friends and we all are waiting for so long. It’s just, one important chapter in my life is going to end. Can’t describe it.
needed to share my feelings with you.

to describe it with Utadas words: Taste, what a bittersweet

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Probably not, too many spoilers. "Beat X" "Finish World X" etc would reveal too much about the game.

Damn id love to see if there is a one winged angel trophy or some secret bosses trophy love me some secret bosses

Hey chaser can you please merge posts or delete this one as its double posted.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Damn id love to see if there is a one winged angel trophy or some secret bosses trophy love me some secret bosses

Yeah, I'm ready. Since there seems to be a focus on each world having it's own things to do I think it would be awesome to have a secret boss per world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back