• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I’m guessing you’re referring to the picture of San Fransokyo.

EDIT: Ninja’d.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
And before anyone comes in being like "huurrrr duurrrr the game is so short since they're finishing it", it's a Friday night in America and they probably don't work Saturdays so they're staying up late to do this. I know I would.

Not to mention he's not collecting everything nor is he doing 100%. My prediction for going through the game quickly without too much focus on exploration or gathering was about 30 to 40 hours. And he said in the thread that worlds are about 2.5 to 3 hours which again matches what I was saying for just going through the game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s nice to see Jiminy out and about after only showing up once in KH2. We take him for granted.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry for the double post, can anyone DM me his new Twitter? I'm sure it'll be banned fast but I want to see some of the new pics he's posting since they still won't be too spoilery.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry for the double post, can anyone DM me his new Twitter? I'm sure it'll be banned fast but I want to see some of the new pics he's posting since they still won't be too spoilery.

It’s nice to see Jiminy out and about after only showing up once in KH2. We take him for granted.

Thanks, you saved me from a double post lol Yeah it is. Yeah we do.

EDIT: oops, I went to edit my last post and accidentally double posted rofl

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
So i wonder if we're done getting info from the leaker? Since he's at the last Disney world, what comes next is the final battle and some MAJOR spoilers. We'll probably get a "we beat the game" and that's about it?

EchoFringe49

32 hrs + whatever the time spent to complete Fransokyo, maybe a twilight town revisit and Scala ad Caelum (Id guess somewhere in the 38-42 hrs range to beat) sounds great. Seems like it'll take a while to 100%, should take longer than KH2FM as long as there are a lot of optional bosses, but it looks like there a ton of other side activities like the moogle photo quests (speaking of which is the skateboard back?)

maximumlight8

Awards
So i wonder if we're done getting info from the leaker? Since he's at the last Disney world, what comes next is the final battle and some MAJOR spoilers. We'll probably get a "we beat the game" and that's about it?

We're getting his review of the game, what he thought of it.

notnow123487

Awards
That's what I'm thinking. I don't see the return of RG, I'd be very surprised if it does. The leaker said 9 - 11 worlds so to me, that's likely 10.

We’re aware of 12 worlds currently. 8 Disney, Realm of Darkness, Twilight town, keyblade graveyard, and scala ad caelum.

Edit: ah there was a twitter screenshot. I was just looking at reddit. Yea if he’s just hitting San Fransokyo, I feel like he’s underestimating the endgame. Probably an obscene amount of bosses and at least two worlds. Probably 5-6 hours of content AFTER he finishes San Fransokyo.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
And kingdom hearts if that's the world Nomura was wanting to implement since kh1.

IDK the way it was worded when I read about that sounded more like the final battle or the story concept surrounding the end more than a world. "Something I wanted to do since KH1" wasn't it? If it's just a world I feel like he could have easily put it in any of the previous games.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Didn't notice him until you pointed it out.

He had lots of screen time in
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. He needs more screentime.

Yeah I loved his role in that game. I think it’s nice to have moments where Sora gets healthy guidance from someone who’s been with him on this journey since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back