• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJGamer

Qv7T.gif

kingdom-hearts-goofy-sora-gif-7528580
kingdom-hearts-goofy-sora-gif-7528580
tenor.gif

That's exactly it! But you don't have to use the black bars if you're using the spoiler block :)

Better safe than sorry lol

notnow123487

Awards
So if true story spoilers come out, can we make a second thread. I think once that happens, it’s reasonable to have two threads especially with how everything’s gone down and people are used to non-story spoilers now.

Echoecho6

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yes, we have that. We also have Keyblades that give secondary abilities when in use, e.g. Ever After has Leaf Bracer and Aeroza. You probably get more from the Forge

wolfshadow0118

So what is the shinjuku (?) Thing everyone's talking about? Pm to images regarding it would be nice. I played TWEWY and I don't know how it's connected to that. Just curious why it's being brought up with kh3 is all.

Echoecho6

Awards
Yes, we have that. We also have Keyblades that give secondary abilities when in use, e.g. Ever After has Leaf Bracer and Aeroza. You probably get more from the Forge

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So what is the shinjuku (?) Thing everyone's talking about? Pm to images regarding it would be nice. I played TWEWY and I don't know how it's connected to that. Just curious why it's being brought up with kh3 is all.
There are no images. It's just another 4chan fake.

Does that mean we couldn't have Leaf Bracer unless we are using that keyblade?
I have no idea but I really hope not.

ZJGamer

What even is that picture on his new Twitter account?

Who is it?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

wolfshadow0118

It would be nice if the OG post on this thread contained all of the facts in the game or if a separate thread was made (not for anyone to comment on) but to be updated with all facts (spoilers and the like) that can be viewed by everyone instead of having to go through so many pages to find out what's been leaked/confirmed.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Seighart

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Idk. The person doesnt have gloves on .

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Turns out that's just for a mini-game but like... what the heck kind of mini-game requires that!?

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Turns out that's just for a mini-game but like... what the heck kind of mini-game requires that!?
Yeah that is pretty weird, if we have mini-games like that...well - we could have anything as a mini-game. Maybe the Final Boss will be a Quick Time Event Mini Game? jk.

So the Leaker is confident that he will finish the game tonight.

notnow123487

Awards
He just said he’s at the last world. 9-11 worlds. 32 hours of playtime. Aka we’ve seen all the worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So the Leaker is confident that he will finish the game tonight.
And before anyone comes in being like "huurrrr duurrrr the game is so short since they're finishing it", it's a Friday night in America and they probably don't work Saturdays so they're staying up late to do this. I know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back