• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Map of Daybreak Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devereauxr

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do we have a full map of Daybreak Town. I remember someone pasted a map together from the original browser game but I can't seem to locate it.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Can't seem to find the map from the old material guide on the main site, but this might help:
Fountain Square
 ├ 1st District
 ├ 2nd District
  └ to the sewer: Underground Waterway Entrance
  └ Underground Waterway (2nd)
  └ Underground Waterway (3rd)
  └ Underground Waterway (4th)
  └ Underground Waterway (5th)
         └ (Story only: inner Clocktower areas, Foretellers' Study)
         └ (Dark Corridor Trial* only: inner Clocktower areas, Upper Clocktower Areas)
From the Fountain Square: Moogle's Shop
  └ Attic (Moogle's Shop 2nd Floor)
  └ Upper Fountain Square (rooftops)

To the west exit: Central Marketplace
     ├ Central Market Warehouse
     └ west exit: Bridge to the Outskirts
       └ Seaside Promenade
         └ Seaside Park (lighthouse exterior)
         └ Seaside Park -->(As of Union Cross: you can enter the lighthouse and take a boat from the dock to a beach area in some quests)

Clocktower Outskirts (accessible via the World Selection screen)
â””west exit: 7th District
â””(Story only: Storage area/Gula's hideout)

*These areas were not actually connected to the Underground Waterways--you took a Corridor portal to them from the Dark Realm trial areas (Dark Corridor Trial event only). They existed outside of the story.
**Areas depicting the Player's and Strelitzia's bedrooms are shown in cutscenes, but are not accessible in-game.
I used the old area name translations for Browser X, though I've linked some pictures from the main site.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
In Union Cross the lighthouse is now also connected by underground waterways to the original entrance in the 2nd district and there were more places added like the unknown room with the portals to the Organization XIII data battles.

devereauxr

Can't seem to find the map from the old material guide on the main site, but this might help:

I used the old area name translations for Browser X, though I've linked some pictures from the main site.
Okay, I think I can work with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back