• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

He's making it a point to focus on gameplay and no spoilers.

What's the point though? He already leaked the opening. Most people are going to be asking him about the world list (which he won't confirm) or story spoilers (which he won't confirm)... When people ask him stuff he just says "I won't spoil it for the fans"... Instead he's just making everyone jealous and people are clamouring around him. He's (or she's) just loving the attention, it's so pathetic.

It's basically someone having something that everyone wants or is interested about and being like "I would share it but I can't because I don't want to ruin it for everyone else"... So why the hell would you dangle it in everyone's face? They're an attention seeking loser. I'm so done.

Sorry, if I'm sounding aggressive, I just find this evil. Why taunt people like this? Especially fans? No one who is a fan of the series would do this to other fans.

Neo_

Awards
Two hours ago the guy said he was gonna have the title screen up in a moment and is getting flooded with comments that he doesn't respond to.

Edit: Everyone's too precious about this shit anyway. I want to see everything; idc if it's on my computer or TV screen. I'm gonna see it eventually.

notnow123487

Awards
What's the point though? He already leaked the opening. Most people are going to be asking him about the world list (which he won't confirm) or story spoilers (which he won't confirm)... When people ask him stuff he just says "I won't spoil it for the fans"... Instead he's just making everyone jealous and people are clamouring around him. He's (or she's) just loving the attention, it's so pathetic.

It's basically someone having something that everyone wants or is interested about and being like "I would share it but I can't because I don't want to ruin it for everyone else"... So why the hell would you dangle it in everyone's face? They're an attention seeking loser. I'm so done.

Sorry, if I'm sounding aggressive, I just find this evil. Why taunt people like this? Especially fans? No one who is a fan of the series would do this to other fans.

Eh you’re getting too worked up. I appreciate the fact that he’s not posting spoilers for me and others to be tempted to look at. The mystery around this guy and slow trickle of non spoilery info is just building hype for me. It’s way better than sitting around all week listening to the same two people complain about the number of worlds.

robotman

Eh you’re getting too worked up. I appreciate the fact that he’s not posting spoilers for me and others to be tempted to look at. The mystery around this guy and slow trickle of non spoilery info is just building hype for me. It’s way better than sitting around all week listening to the same two people complain about the number of worlds.

I agree, dude... I'm getting WAY too annoyed about it. I think it's just the fact that I know that people are playing the full game and it's bugging me. I'm going to chill now. Maybe some stuff will be released tomorrow.

I'm out for the day, peace!

Leaferian

Awards
The person is sharing nonstory spoilers that many of us have wondered about, and I'm glad they've resisted the urge to just outright spoil the story. I only hope they'll show us some more keyblades and abilities and such.

notnow123487

Awards
I agree, dude... I'm getting WAY too annoyed about it. I think it's just the fact that I know that people are playing the full game and it's bugging me. I'm going to chill now. Maybe some stuff will be released tomorrow.

I'm out for the day, peace!

The 16 page dengeki article comes out tomorrow, likely with a lengthy Nomura interview. Tomorrow will be a good day regardless of whether more leaks are included.

notnow123487

Awards
He posted dearly beloved. I have to say I’m not feeling it. End of it is great, but the beginning is weird.

Edit: I take back what I said, the last forty seconds are awesome. I still think the beginning is weird though.

Apparently images from the art book are out there now too? Things are starting to get funky.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I do appreciate that he has kept his word on not spoiling the story. Someone asked him if a certain character was in the game and he neither confirmed nor denied it.

Sdog

Awards
I do appreciate that he has kept his word on not spoiling the story. Someone asked him if a certain character was in the game and he neither confirmed nor denied it.

Hoping it stays that way. While I really shouldn't be, I am enjoying coming in and finding out little things I've been curious about like the menu, critical mode, and rage form. Though if anyone else comes to ruin the fun or he/she gets a little adventurous in what content they wanna share, I'm out.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm just happy I got to see

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and can't wait to play myself.

Hoping it stays that way. While I really shouldn't be, I am enjoying coming in and finding out little things I've been curious about like the menu, critical mode, and rage form. Though if anyone else comes to ruin the fun or he/she gets a little adventurous in what content they wanna share, I'm out.

What was rage form? You can spoiler tag it or DM me, but I haven't watched that much. I want to know what it is but don't want to see too much gameplay.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently Water works like KHI Aero. Not a big fan of that.

Not a fan of that myself either, but I do miss Aero. I haven't seen Water in the videos yet but is it similar to how the Water Cores wrap themselves up? Minus the teleporting thing of course.

UltimaXOmega

Not a fan of that myself either, but I do miss Aero. I haven't seen Water in the videos yet but is it similar to how the Water Cores wrap themselves up? Minus the teleporting thing of course.
I asked him to show it and somebody replied, saying he did in a past video. If I watched the right one, Sora slams it down and it goes around him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I guess he already beat the game since Theater Mode is unlocked.

Either that or it works differently than before.
Already? Well if he was skipping cutscenes guess I shouldn't be shocked.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What was rage form? You can spoiler tag it or DM me, but I haven't watched that much. I want to know what it is but don't want to see too much gameplay.

Well rage form is basically
Like anti form were it is a random occurence. Sora's outfit turns blackish purple and he gains glowing red eyes. His keyblade doesn't change

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In regards to rage form if anyone is curious.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back