• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XAROS

He also said he will post more content shortly. He definitely isn’t spoiling much though

Greenice

I hope he won’t spoil much for those who want to enjoy the game.

Guys, I haven’t posted much here since I first created my account, can someone tell me how to put the spoiler alert just in case?

Leaferian

Awards
Gonna put this in a spoiler wrap just to be safe. I'm directly mentioning world order spoilers, warning people now. Okay, so based on what the guy said he's been to...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Greenice

Gonna put this in a spoiler wrap just to be safe. I'm directly mentioning world order spoilers, warning people now. Okay, so based on what the guy said he's been to...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

thank you, I wanted to do this!

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
He definitely seems to be more considerate and smarter than the other guy. I'm curious to see how far he will go.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh really that's interesting.
and a bit contradicatry. Didn't Nomura say the worlds this time were in a fixed order instead of choosing were we wanted to go?

Greenice

I’ll try
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ok it worked, thanks!

Spoilers regarding the worlds order ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Emer93

There’s a pic of the alligator from princess and the frog in the game booklet

notnow123487

Awards
Yea order is all whack. I’m glad everyone is prefacing their spoilers so we can decide on whether to look or not.

Leaferian

Awards
Oh really that's interesting.
and a bit contradicatry. Didn't Nomura say the worlds this time were in a fixed order instead of choosing were we wanted to go?
I dunno about that. I remember him saying there weren't optional worlds this time, you have to do all of them. Maybe that's what you're remembering?

notnow123487

Awards
BATTLE STATIONS. IGNORE THIS GUY HUGE SPOILERS COMING IN THROUGH 4CHAN. THIS IS IT, EVERYONE BAIL NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There’s a pic of the alligator from princess and the frog in the game booklet
What? That world still has a chance?
I dunno about that. I remember him saying there weren't optional worlds this time, you have to do all of them. Maybe that's what you're remembering?
Maybe. Though I could have sworn he said they were in a fixed order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back