• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To the people that think this trailer was the last of the reveals.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovesponge

Awards
So we will get a launchtrailer like with every big game ever. You guys are just getting way too excited. Really don't expect any huge announcements anymore. Maybe they'll show another summon and a original world. It will no doubt be in a cool trailer, but if you expect another big Disney world then you'll probably be really disappointed.

wolfshadow0118

Read my post on the "Kingdom Hearts 3 commercials Japan"!

I was saying to everyone - there's another trailer to come - Nomura just confirmed it! And they still wouldn't believe me!!!! Lmao.

I also made that jump festa thread mentioning the line up for kh3. How it says there's a photo spot and trailer lol

SoulXaldin

Awards
They’ll probably reveal like some DLC that’s let you play as Sora and Riku shirtless for the whole game. Or maybe like a new version of that game called “Kingdom Hearts 3 0.2 2.5 2.8 A Fragmentary Passage 2 3D HD 4K”.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's probably the launch trailer. I doubt it will have any newer Disney worlds though
It wouldn’t surprise me if Nomura had been informed SENA would be releasing their own launch trailer and he thought “well why don’t we just make our own version of that trailer and pretend the Final Trailer wasn’t our last one” lol.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
There's more? I don't know if I can handle more! I just want the game already. The only thing left I want to see in a trailer would be a Namine tease anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's more? I don't know if I can handle more! I just want the game already. The only thing left I want to see in a trailer would be a Namine tease anyway.
Aside from SENA’s trailer, there’s another short commercial that Nomura will make. I wonder what the theme of the next one will be.

LostArtist

Awards
aesthetic
1719790033_ScreenShot2018-12-21at1_57_20PM.png.f0b4658af16dc20488d1f8d554401811.png
59471381_ScreenShot2018-12-21at1_57_38PM.png.050aa27a31ef0ededb69048c2f46dfe8.png

kingsoraful

Awards
The KH account being norted the week of Jump Festa has got to mean something is about to come out.

Sdog

Awards
The KH account being norted the week of Jump Festa has got to mean something is about to come out.

Or they're just having fun with the fact it's the calendar day of the year with the least amount of 'light'.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Or they're just having fun with the fact it's the calendar day of the year with the least amount of 'light'.

That and they're trying to pretend their account totally didn't disappear for over a full day.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, this guy. This is crazy, I can't wait to read the same 3 world speculations popping up regarding the trailer again. And people's disappointment AGAIN if nothing else gets revealed exactly as they want it. But in all fairness, we can't put it past Square to be dropping new info in the same month or even week of the release date. Happened before.

Regarding the 2018 trailer, didn't they specify that it was the "Final 2018 Trailer" and not that it was the last trailer?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Man, this guy. This is crazy, I can't wait to read the same 3 world speculations popping up regarding the trailer again. And people's disappointment AGAIN if nothing else gets revealed exactly as they want it. But in all fairness, we can't put it past Square to be dropping new info in the same month or even week of the release date. Happened before.

Regarding the 2018 trailer, didn't they specify that it was the "Final 2018 Trailer" and not that it was the last trailer?

Yeah it's the last trailer of the year. There is still the Launch trailer to look forward to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

SENA did, yes. So it's likely they will put out some promotional videos of their own, that weren't edited by Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back