• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uh, Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

IrisXMoonlight

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
Hey, I guess you can call me Iris as my online alias is IrisXMoonlight. I also go by ButterflyXMoonlight on deviantArt, Quotev, Wattpad, and Archive of Our Own. I write really bad Kingdom Hearts fanfiction there. Check it out.

I study music education at a 4 year university. Uh, I play euphonium and sing classical styles of music.

I've liked Kingdom Hearts ever since it came out. I used to watch my cousin's boyfriend (now husband) play KH1. When I finally got my own PS2 a few years later I got KH2 and KH1 and have been closely following the series ever since.

I take oneshot requests for Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. I'm trying to create a collection of xreader oneshots as we countdown the days to Kingdom Hearts 3. If you have a suggestion, please reply or PM me! I'd love to write for anyone.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey there, Iris, it's really good to see another writer make their way into our forums! Writing and music, a woman of art, haha. I hope you have a good time and make good friends while you're here.

IrisXMoonlight

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forums Iris! hope you enjoy your time on KHI. Please read the FAQ.

Thanks! I took a read, I'll try to stay aware of the rules more often now that I know them better!

Welcome, Iris! I hope you find everything to your liking here :3

I really have found things to be helpful. I've actually been following these forums for years now and finally decided to make an account now. Better late than never!

Hey there, Iris, it's really good to see another writer make their way into our forums! Writing and music, a woman of art, haha. I hope you have a good time and make good friends while you're here.
I look forward to making friends, discussing theories, getting game help, and also getting constructive criticism on my dumb fanfictions.

Back