• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 New Trailer Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So based on what we saw in the trailer, what would you guys think if we actually end up doing a second visit to the worlds where we have to get back all of our friends? What if ol Nomura pulls the wool again?

wolfshadow0118

Re: KH 3 New Trailer speculation

While i would enjoy a second visit, I believe, from what I understood, is that it seems that each disney world, atleast, will have their stories finished up in one visit. Mind you, a very long visit.

Zaplen14

Re: KH 3 New Trailer speculation

Ive been very interested in how going between worlds in KHIII will be. KHII was interesting doing multiple rounds, However, I remember in a previous interview that this title would not carry this same routine.
Was thinking that this could be tough when you're in a world that you could be getting tired of or in a world relevant to a Disney movie you are not a fan of. I do though feel that it would be fine as long as you could leave at any point and visit hub worlds or previous ones to take a break from said world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Worlds are much, much longer in KH3 this time around. 30% of Toy Box took about 1.5-2 hours to complete without even having all of the bells and whistles on. I don't think Nomura is going to slide in second visits this time.

I think we'll be saving everybody in that sky world we see Sora in, or actually somewhere in Scala ad Caelum.

okhi12

Awards
I agree that we probably won't visit Disney Worlds twice, but original worlds could be visited several times for plot reasons. I mean, Twilight Town seems to be the hub world of KH3, hubs are always visited more than once. And the Misterious Tower is like the headquarters of the guardians of light, a place to receive advice from Yen Sid and discuss the strategy against Org XIII, we'll be there more than once too.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I don't think there will be any major second visits to any of the Disney worlds, but I do think it's possible we could potentially see more interactions with the characters if they go the same super/secret boss route they did in KH1 (where you actually got some limited interactions with the Disney characters before initiating the additional boss of that world). I also think we'll likely be returning to the original worlds quite a few times each.

kingsoraful

Awards
I think Jump Festa could reveal a new world via pictures and renders. And I think in the interviews one way or another Nomura will hopefully answer the question on whether that is it for the Disney shows and whether FF characters will appear in KH3.

Nomura usually is really good at answering questions and he's always asked about worlds in interviews. So fingers crossed Jump Festa gives us answers.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
An interview is the best case scenario as after that trailer we as a fanbase HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS NOW!!!!

Paige712

Something I noticed with the Tangled tree boss is it's massive HP bar. It's a mid game world so that HP looks quite high imo.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Something I noticed with the Tangled tree boss is it's massive HP bar. It's a mid game world so that HP looks quite high imo.

Right? Sometimes the "mid boss" health looks small, but then sometimes they're huge, way bigger than a single visit to a world would normally accommodate. Maybe there's no "second visit" but the events of the world takes place over several visits? Like you get to a certain point where the story of the world is at peace (Rapunzel in town, helping Boo get home) and you temporarily leave? It wouldn't be a second visit if you're continuing the same story and not a second one.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

From the trailers, it seems to me that Sora's offensive repertoire is so comically large that bosses need to have higher HP than normal just so the boss fights aren't too easy.

Michael Mario

Worlds are much, much longer in KH3 this time around. 30% of Toy Box took about 1.5-2 hours to complete without even having all of the bells and whistles on. I don't think Nomura is going to slide in second visits this time.

I think we'll be saving everybody in that sky world we see Sora in, or actually somewhere in Scala ad Caelum.

So basically...

Kingdom Hearts III: World of Light

Or "World of Dark"; although it seems as if Xehanort ran out of black paint dying Kingdom Hearts to pitch by the time he reached Scala ad Caelum.

Which why you eventually beat him, obviously: urinate on his end goal while he's off restocking at the local Home Depot ;)

metro96

I think Jump Festa could reveal a new world via pictures and renders. And I think in the interviews one way or another Nomura will hopefully answer the question on whether that is it for the Disney shows and whether FF characters will appear in KH3.

Nomura usually is really good at answering questions and he's always asked about worlds in interviews. So fingers crossed Jump Festa gives us answers.

I'd be pretty shocked at this point if they introduced a new Disney world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back