• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro Launches January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you! I just can't believe I actually got one in. I sleep during the days due to working nights so I was like "yeah it's totally gonna go on sale at 8am and I'll miss out" but Sora has blessed me on this day.

But since it's at JB HiFi I need to find a new way to get rid of my existing PS4, as well as getting the 2TB hard drive out. Need to cancel my Deluxe Edition Pre-order as well since the Pro comes with it.

I'm not so sure it does, unless the Australian release is different. The gamestop description says it only comes with a copy of KH3 and the dlc. I wouldn't cancel your deluxe edition just yet. Not until we can verify that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not so sure it does, unless the Australian release is different. The gamestop description says it only comes with a copy of KH3 and the dlc. I wouldn't cancel your deluxe edition just yet. Not until we can verify that.
Oh, no, JB's description says it comes with the Deluxe Edition of the game.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, no, JB's description says it comes with the Deluxe Edition of the game.

Glad to hear it :D Even if the US edition came with the Deluxe edition, I'd still end up with two because Im getting the bring arts one. :( So I still have to shell out both amounts.

SoraHeart963

What makes you so sure? I missed out on the u.s release but i have a way to get one from UK but if theres a 2nd wave id rather wait.

There’s rumors for a second wave? I truthfully hope so. So many of us still want this smh. I was wairing since e3 and checked the internet almost daily and for whatever reason last Friday I didn’t check my phone and now I missed out on something I looked forward the most to buying all year smh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was asking because people are starting to have their Pros cancelled. I just wanted to double check that if you were charged, you were locked in.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How do I find out if it’s been cancelled? And why are the cancelling?

You should receive an email. According to a customer service rep, they oversold and have cancelled over half of the preorders.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I’m on my account and it says to expect it in 4 days and that it’s already been paid for. I feel bad for everyone who’s orders are getting cancelled though

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So some Pro orders were canceled do to overselling? Not surprising really since they made so few of what'd obviously be a popular item, but I feel terrible for those who had their order canceled.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Over more than half of preorders were cancelled. It’s really bad.
More than half?! It's even worse than I initially thought.
latest

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
*OFFERS SOME BIG KITTY HUGS TO EVERYONE AFFECTED BY THIS*

It really stinks for this to happen and shows this was not handled very well. My sympathies if yours got canceled. I'm sure Gamestop'll end up with some serious mud on their face over this.

Back