• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

Out of all the recent trailers I've been trying to focus on some of the music incorporated in the game.
I have been able to hear Toy Story's music through the playthrough, as well as what I believe to be the Kingdom of Corona.
However, I am curious if I have missed any additional tracks.

I usually like all original world soundtracks, but am really holding out for some amazing pieces in the Disney worlds. Some of my personal favorites have been the music at the Big Ben from Peter Pan in KhI, Halloween Town in both KHI and II, Enchanted Dominion in Birth by Sleep, and Beast's Castle in KhII.

Its been really nice hearing what additions have been made including the work from Utada as well as Skrillex.
I honestly feel that the music can make or break the world from past experiences.
Hoping this post can be a place for everyone to discuss which world soundtrack they are most excited about in KHIII, as well as some of your previous favorites.

okhi12

Awards
The themes of Disney Worlds usually incorporate melodies derived from the most iconic music in their respective movies, and I expect that again, more of Yoko Shimomura giving her magic touch to her arrangements. Pirates was amazing in 2.5 and I am eager to hear the themes for that world in KH3. I am very interested in the themes of Monsters inc too, I guess they'll sound silly and lovable.
For original worlds the music of Radiant Garden and the Land of Departure (The Promised Beginning) in BBS was majestic and solemn. That makes me wonder, how epic the theme of Scala ad Caelum will be? Twilight Town won't disappoint, The Afternoon Streets/Lazy Afternoons are always welcome. And the Dark World arrangements of 0.2 were amazing and creepy at the same time, I hope the section with playable Riku in the Realm of Darkness will have similar music. Man, if there is something that I really love about KH it has to be the music. No matter how the story will unfold, I know my ears won't be disappointed.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm interested to hear how the field and battle music for Monstropolis sounds, since there isn't much of an iconic score to draw from.

Other than that, "Chikai Orchestral" obviously, and any new original pieces Shimomura has composed for the game. I don't care much for the Disney arrangements; they're fine but I wouldn't buy a KH soundtrack for them.

Hopefully we get to hear the Destiny Islands theme, too.

NoWay

Awards
Will the soundtrack be released on the 25th/29th too?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm interested to hear how the field and battle music for Monstropolis sounds, since there isn't much of an iconic score to draw from.

Other than that, "Chikai Orchestral" obviously, and any new original pieces Shimomura has composed for the game. I don't care much for the Disney arrangements; they're fine but I wouldn't buy a KH soundtrack for them.

I actually really love the score from Monster's Inc, but it does seem like most of it will have to be original.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If there's anything that I will spoil myself with before release, it's the Kingdom Hearts III soundtrack.

AangArrow

I hope Takeharu Ishimoto did not create as many songs compared to Yoko Shimomura and Tsuyoshi Sekito. His songs are terrible, monotone and so boring.

Zaplen14

For original worlds the music of Radiant Garden and the Land of Departure (The Promised Beginning) in BBS was majestic and solemn. That makes me wonder, how epic the theme of Scala ad Caelum will be? Twilight Town won't disappoint, The Afternoon Streets/Lazy Afternoons are always welcome. And the Dark World arrangements of 0.2 were amazing and creepy at the same time, I hope the section with playable Riku in the Realm of Darkness will have similar music. Man, if there is something that I really love about KH it has to be the music. No matter how the story will unfold, I know my ears won't be disappointed.

I completely agree with the take on original worlds being more majestic and solemn. I absolutely love Twilight Towns soundtrack as well as Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden, (which will make me sad if it does not carry into III).
0.2 was absolutely beautiful and was very creative on how it mixed in the original worlds soundtrack into a darker piece. I thoroughly believe that this will carry over to the Riku sequence which I know will be awesome.

Monstropolis will be a really neat one. I am expecting it to have some Jazz aspects to it as I feel that the intro was heavy Jazz.
I realllllly need to hear a Destiny Islands take for KHIII. I hope its similar to Chain of Memories as it was softer and held a "there is a simple idea of peace and happy memories here" which I really enjoyed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back