• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
Is that screenshot clearer on PC or something? I still don't see any identifying markers in the lightened shot.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
That really doesn't look like anyone to me, but even if it DOES show Roxas, there's always a chance that he's seeing Roxas' face. Remember, not everyone sees Xion the same way every time. Also, she was clearly depicted as a blur in the SAME TRAILER, so there's no "Xion Trolling" going on. Calm yo tits.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
While I want it to be roxas it still possibly XION =/
The face looks pretty default... It could be anyone...

Xion's sthick was always to have a default face. She only showed her signature look to Roxas and Axel because they both seen her as an individual.

And when Saix was talking to that figure re-entering Organization XIII, it may have been Vexen. He did create Xion after all.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion's sthick was always to have a default face. She only showed her signature look to Roxas and Axel because they both seen her as an individual.

And when Saix was talking to that figure re-entering Organization XIII, it may have been Vexen. He did create Xion after all.

I was guessing Vexen, bringing Xion, or Axel, who will betray them (hence him getting shot up in the next scene with Saix looking pissed).

Neo_

Awards
All I have to say is all the "Kingdom Hearts 3 FULL GAME complete spoilers leaked" YouTube videos are looking pretty stupid now when all we got out of this was like 2 minutes of the tutorial and the official trailers spoil more of the game.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Is that screenshot clearer on PC or something? I still don't see any identifying markers in the lightened shot.

Nah it look that way to everyone.
The face isn't rendered to resemble anyone in specific.

That why i think its Xion
Plus as long as roxas knows himself chances are he whipping out the Oathkeeper and Oblivion...

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah it look that way to everyone.
The face isn't rendered to resemble anyone in specific.

That why i think its Xion
Plus as long as roxas knows himself chances are he whipping out the Oathkeeper and Oblivion...

Which we can clearly see in the trailer that showed him taking off the hood.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Hey after all the leaks that have come out do we as a community know anything more about MoM's black box or has it remained unspoiled?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
All I have to say is all the "Kingdom Hearts 3 FULL GAME complete spoilers leaked" YouTube videos are looking pretty stupid now when all we got out of this was like 2 minutes of the tutorial and the official trailers spoil more of the game.
I wouldn't say that. I mean I would love to see more of the game regardless of where it comes from. I've been waiting 13 long years for KH3 I'll happily take what ever info is out there. Receiving info about about the games plot won't ruin my experience when i play it.

Which we can clearly see in the trailer that showed him taking off the hood.

Its Xion... about 85% sure

When Roxas took off the hood be was holding Oblivion in his visible hand. Xion is probably being used by Vexen / org to draw Axel in.

Roxas probably makes his appearance shortly after this scene to save Axel. Then takes off the hood revealing who he is.

Hey after all the leaks that have come out do we as a community know anything more about MoM's black box or has it remained unspoiled?

Still a mystery 😐

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

I’m not entirely sure anymore, personally I only saw the tutorial and a boss fight. In SkyWard Wings new video though he mentions seeing about 40 videos. I maybe saw about 15 or so, which has me questioning whether or not there were actually more leaks, or is SkyWardWing is just lying/misremembering which honestly I think is the case.

If there is more leaked footage I’m not exactly sure where it is but I assume that if it is real, it is out there somewhere.

Neo_

Awards
Hey guys, did you know the game completely leaked? Did you know a minute of a Darkside fight and Sora running on a platform is the entire game?

Essentially every video from GamersJoint, SomeOrdinaryGamers, ProtoMario, SkywardWing, etc. is "Kingdom Hearts 3 COMPLETELY LEAKED" and it is literally making my blood boil; is this clickbait, or are they really that stupid?

notnow123487

Awards
Hey guys, did you know the game completely leaked? Did you know a minute of a Darkside fight and Sora running on a platform is the entire game?

Essentially every video from GamersJoint, SomeOrdinaryGamers, ProtoMario, SkywardWing, etc. is "Kingdom Hearts 3 COMPLETELY LEAKED" and it is literally making my blood boil; is this clickbait, or are they really that stupid?

Dude stfu. Those videos were made before the guy got caught and the leaks stopped. The whole game did leak and we fully expected the whole game to leak the day it was all happening.

Neo_

Awards
Dude stfu. Those videos were made before the guy got caught and the leaks stopped. The whole game did leak and we fully expected the whole game to leak the day it was all happening.
They're still coming out, and my YouTube feed is flooded with them.

Seishi59

where did it all go? all the videos, I eman?

did they get taken down....or is discussion now illegal?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
where did it all go? all the videos, I eman?

did they get taken down....or is discussion now illegal?
Square Enix’s legal department has been working hard to contain everything, bless their souls.

khmickey

Guys, I understand the reluctance to accept potential new Disney worlds being revealed this late but how has no-one noticed THIS from the American Kingdom Hearts website yet?

http://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/gb/

Look under the pre-order button and the writing in bold at the end of that section!

It says "
New Disney / Pixar worlds included in-game – Monsters inc, Toy Story, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Hero 6 and more!
"

Doesn't this PROVE there's more to come? It literally says all the worlds we know (bar Hercules, which isn't new) and states that there ARE more to come???

I'm not being delusional I'm asking a genuine question so I would appreciate some respectful replies please.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys, I understand the reluctance to accept potential new Disney worlds being revealed this late but how has no-one noticed THIS from the American Kingdom Hearts website yet?

http://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/gb/

Look under the pre-order button and the writing in bold at the end of that section!

It says "
New Disney / Pixar worlds included in-game – Monsters inc, Toy Story, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Hero 6 and more!
"

Doesn't this PROVE there's more to come? It literally says all the worlds we know (bar Hercules, which isn't new) and states that there ARE more to come???

I'm not being delusional I'm asking a genuine question so I would appreciate some respectful replies please.
You really shouldn’t read too much into it. That same website said KH3 was launching January 25th in the west for like a week back in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back