• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for the Achievements to go live until launch for fear something like this would happen, but he probably has them on his console.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Gotta love that Kairi's still not important enough to put on the menu icon -_- Basically sums up how much she's gonna matter in the game right there.
Our tutorial dreams are dead MATGSY.
Stop twisting the knife!!

Orchestral Chikai what

also, no need to defend him. He's actually a repeat scammer with ties to the mob, with people warning companies not to hire him or something.
Yeah he played a bit of the menu trailer and you can just make out the arrangement but he's talking the whole time. Rudely. :/

Let's leave Internet rumoring aside, he may or may not be a terrible person in all kinds of ways. Doesn't change my perspective that this is not a crime worth getting up in arms about.

I mean maybe you'll have character interaction like in kh1's opening?
This is what I am really asking for, and what I visualized when people talked about recapped footage leading into the customary "stat/destiny" choices. I thought we would choose a scene and the characters would interact with Sora somehow, just like in KH1 where there was the door that led to DI and Sora spoke with Tidus, Selphie and Wakka. Nothing would please me more than to see that repurposed here so we could see Sora connect with the people in his heart. I guess they kinda pulled that callback with Riku in DDD though, huh.

Anyway, hopefully this Dive to the Heart is all about Sora getting closer and closer to the people sheltered within it. Ven, Roxas, and Xion. "The closer you get to the lost ones, the greater the hurt becomes" or something of that nature.

Also, Sora fights the Darkside in a place that looks like the "sky world" in his KH2 outfit, so seems that's part of the tutorial-- which means it's likely in his heart. I do think he'll be diving into his heart multiple times throughout the game: may be related to the power to restore lost hearts which Yen Sid has tasked him with obtaining, if I'm not mistaken.

Neo_

Awards
This guy is a scam artist, so there may be the potential he just stole money from a bunch of people and nothing more will come of this.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
This guy is a scam artist, so there may be the potential he just stole money from a bunch of people and nothing more will come of this.

From what I read he was requesting Cash in hand for delivery so unless he mugged those people who "purchased" the game, he didn't steal anything other than the games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
From what I read he was requesting Cash in hand for delivery so unless he mugged those people who "purchased" the game, he didn't steal anything other than the games.
He was allegedly part of a group that scammed an old lady out of $700.

wolfshadow0118

So glad someone like him was the first one to play a retail copy of this long awaited game...

Honestly I'm glad it's someone who doesn't care about the game. Cause..let's be honest. If it was someone who loved kh3, and they pulled this stunt, then there would be WAAAY more footage by now.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Still, people saying this guy should get prison time are overreacting. It's a video game leak: nobody is being materially injured, this isn't a violent crime, calm down. A fine and other restitution for financial damages is plenty good enough. Beyond that, Disney/SE would have a better chance of suing his workplace (please be Wal-Mart or, better yet, Amazon) which fumbled up bad enough that he was able to get away with (supposedly) multiple copies of the game.

While posting spoilers/leaks is against the ethics and I agree that people should calm down because of that, this guy leaks by stealing KH3 copies and then he also resell them with higher price than the one SE put for extra money. The stealing and reselling/scamming part should be a reasonable reason why he should be in jail, but OTOH people wouldn't care for that part if it's not for the leak, look how people are more upset by the "leaking a game people has been waiting for 13 years" part than "stealing from his workplace and betrayed his company's trust." part.

LostArtist

Awards
He has done horrible horrible things and he deserves consequences for them. But, and feel free to hate on me for this, low key sort of feel bad for the dude.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
While posting spoilers/leaks is against the ethics and I agree that people should calm down because of that, this guy leaks by stealing KH3 copies and then he also resell them with higher price than the one SE put for extra money. The stealing and reselling/scamming part should be a reasonable reason why he should be in jail, but OTOH people wouldn't care for that part if it's not for the leak, look how people are more upset by the "leaking a game people has been waiting for 13 years" part than "stealing from his workplace and betrayed his company's trust." part.

That's one of the core principles of capitalism though, buy low sell high. Or in this case, steal.

EDIT: No better than scalpers too.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Honestly I'm glad it's someone who doesn't care about the game. Cause..let's be honest. If it was someone who loved kh3, and they pulled this stunt, then there would be WAAAY more footage by now.

this is part of the reason why I don't think there will be many if any consequences for his action. If anything Square / Disney may go after which ever DC allowed product to disappear. There is a 50/50 chance they will be able to pinpoint who was involved. When its all said in done involved parties may be fired.

The sad truth is a lot of DC lack proper surveillance so when things like this happen it cant be proven.

My guess is Square And Disney will just act like nothing has happened and just delete videos that show up on youtube. Making a big deal out of a small leak will probably cause more damage than having a few copies out in the wild early.

Awards
This is completely irrelevant to the topic, but could somebody please tell me how to add gifs to my signature. Im a noob
Go to Edit Signature in Settings, click on the "Insert Image" button, and paste the link to the gif you want in the prompt that shows up, press OK, then click Save Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back