• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmickey

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

There's a video of a gameplay of Gummi Ship. There is one world covered in shadow that resembles ruins on the top of the sea.

So it's possible it could be Atlantis but it COULD also be...

- Aladdin: King of Thieves

- Atlantica

And more I probably forgot...

robotman

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

They weren't, they would be packaging the game up (someone has to get those leaflets and discs into the cases).

Oh, I see... I'm kinda jealous, it's always the people who don't really care that seem to get things first... I'm really hoping that this makes them bump up the release date. The 2nd week in January would be amazing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There's a video of a gameplay of Gummi Ship. There is one world covered in shadow that resembles ruins on the top of the sea.

You can’t sing my song but not give me the lyrics my dude.

khmickey

Oh, I see... I'm kinda jealous, it's always the people who don't really care that seem to get things first... I'm really hoping that this makes them bump up the release date. The 2nd week in January would be amazing.

I can't see Square crumbling to leakers but it's possible Disney might cos of the amount of copies that got out...

I would be surprised though.

I personally would LOVE for the game to be moved up because then we'd more likely hear from "Avengers Project" on the last week of January - which has been teased - because they were meant to be at the Game Awards but things got pushed.

horto12485

Awards

So it's possible it could be Atlantis but it COULD also be...

- Aladdin: King of Thieves

- Atlantica

And more I probably forgot...

Please don't bring back Atlantica (Besides that world was not the best)

khmickey

Please don't bring back Atlantica (Besides that world was not the best)

I agree but "Ruins" + "Water" = One of three main possibilities.

OOH!

What if it wasn't ruins but a forest on top of water?

LIKE...

Princess and the Frog?

wolfshadow0118

This is what the castle town with white buildings looked like.
latest

I'm not saying it is aladdin 3, but you first see a sea bed then the camera zooms up to the white buildings. You couldn't see a turtle shell, or if you can, I didn't notice it.

Xosilentkill

See this is why i want the link posted because between Princess and the Frog / Aladdin 3 / Atlantis I think are the MOST likely for final world reveal

tontontonbery

We need pictures fam.
we need to investigate this.

also- is the vulgar guy streaming this? Where are the videos coming from?

Young Eraqus

The "ruins above water" world could be present-day Cable Town? Considering the snippet of Cable Town that was leaked was a city with white buildings by the sea.

khmickey

I will repeat: all the videos were gathered by another site HERE so if you want to see the videos yourselves - LOOK HERE:

PS: I'm pretty sure the "sea and ruins" this guy claims to have seen was actually Cable Town cos I just saw the clip myself.

This is what the castle town with white buildings looked like.
latest

I'm not saying it is aladdin 3, but you first see a sea bed then the camera zooms up to the white buildings. You couldn't see a turtle shell, or if you can, I didn't notice it.

Seeing this photo, I have to say, it looks REALLY similar to Cable Town from the leak so I'm not sure if Aladdin will feature for that pure reason. COME ON PRINCESS AND THE FROG!!!!

Or...

SHOCK

Aladdin 3's island IS Cable Town?????!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfshadow0118

If you want to see the white building video, go to this website page and go three videos down. The vid will start on a loading screen with an image of two soras and roxas/ventus

khmickey

If you want to see the white building video, go to this website page and go three videos down. The vid will start on a loading screen with an image of two sorts and roxas/ventus

Literally put that link already twice in this thread so...

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
As someone that likes spoilers it feels like Christmas came sooner this year. I've been watching leaked footage from Dragon Ball Super: Broly and now this. :tongue:

Awards
I still can't believe that out of all the people who could leak the game, we get some arrogant jerk who doesn't even care about it, who also STOLE the copies from the place he worked at.

I'm not one to wish misfortune on anyone but...I hope he gets fired from whatever company he works for. Of course, given that he committed the crime of theft, it's pretty much a given.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still can't believe that out of all the people who could leak the game, we get some arrogant jerk who doesn't even care about it, who also STOLE the copies from the place he worked at.

I'm not one to wish misfortune on anyone but...I hope he gets fired from whatever company he works for.
I agree with the misfortune and everything, but I am actually extremely glad it's someone who doesn't care. Makes it incredibly unlikely for the rest of the game to leak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back