• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

Whether an apathetic or dedicated fan leaks details, I'm not going to advocate theft.

The dirty method aside...that introduction is rather elegant, it goes back to choosing your stats in the awakening, but you choose a specific bonding moment in the series rather than a floating object.

josua98x

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

guys, the leak of Jungle Book was mentioning a town with white houses in top of each other and windmills so.... jungle book confirmed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DraceEmpressa

Awards

I also heard this guy's account has been found?
this guy is really, really dead.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Guys this is bad we all got to avoid this Guy we all need to warn everybody to avoid the Spoilers cause this guy is is Crazy i mean why did he steal Kingdom Hearts 3?

He’s the 13th Nort confirmed

I also heard this guy's account has been found?
this guy is really, really dead.

He was selling them on his actual Facebook account. It was just a matter of time lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So the leaked showed a bit of Cable Town. I clicked the links but the footage was removed. To the people who watched how did it look?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Whether an apathetic or dedicated fan leaks details, I'm not going to advocate theft.

Pretty much. If it doesn't bother you regarding the actual footage, please do consider that it's still theft and an awful thing to do.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'M NOT READING ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M VERY PISSED OFF I AM ABOUT THIS LIKE WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!

Perkilator

Awards

Over 5 and a half years of development for this BS? My god, the nerve of some people.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So the leaked showed a bit of Cable Town. I clicked the links but the footage was removed. To the people who watched how did it look?
Kinda like if the towns of Holland were constructed in the landscape of Greece.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

to the people who first saw cable town was it just like that when showed the concert art

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A bit of visual aid or where to look
I would have thought you could google it but okay.

This sort of architecture

shutterstock_277046354.jpg

build up onwards like this

santorini.jpg

But this is from my memory three hours ago when I had to spoil myself to see validate the legitimacy of this whole thing ._. :(

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Kinda like if the towns of Holland were constructed in the landscape of Greece.
Wow the world sounds gorgeous. I'm disappointed I went to bed before I had a chance to see it. Hopefully they show it either tonight or Monday

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i cant believe cable town is real i though nomura scapt it

khmickey

Hi guys! I'm actually new to the forum but not to the community - I've been reading the forums for over 4 years now but only just joined today cos of the leaks and the fact that people are active more so I thought I'd chat.

There is a website (that is apparently not linked to the seller/leaker) that have uploaded all of the videos themselves and they are still active. Am I allowed to post that link here for people interested?

Sorry, just getting used to being here. Hope I'm welcome!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Spoilers honestly do not harm my enjoyment. If they're going to leak, get to the world list already, jeez. That's all I want to know right now.

horto12485

Awards

Hi guys! I'm actually new to the forum but not to the community - I've been reading the forums for over 4 years now but only just joined today cos of the leaks and the fact that people are active more so I thought I'd chat.

There is a website (that is apparently not linked to the seller/leaker) that have uploaded all of the videos themselves and they are still active. Am I allowed to post that link here for people interested?

Sorry, just getting used to being here. Hope I'm welcome!

I'm just going to Avoid the Spoilers until the Actual game is release

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Why would he leak footage on the internet instead of keeping it to himself? Did this guy seriously think he wouldnt be caught?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Why would he leak footage on the internet instead of keeping it to himself? Did this guy seriously think he wouldnt be caught?
He did it to prove to buyers that the product was legitimate. He was selling these copies for $100 USD, $40 USD more than what the standard edition does cost.

He doesn't want to keep the game to himself because he does not care about the series, he just wants to make a quick buck.

khmickey

This is what I'll do - if anyone WANTS to see the videos, they can use this link I found to a website called "TheNerdMag".

The videos are short and don't really give much away tbh but there is a quick glimpse at Cable Town that you guys can still see for yourselves - if ya want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back