• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

World reveals? Does this mean there is still more new Disney Worlds? Can you just tell me how many there are. Or can we create a thread with the Disney Worlds in the game? I feel like that's a spoiler everyone will be fine with. The number or just the Disney Movies in the game.
It's just a "world reveal" of an original world that hasn't been shown to the public yet but has been known since 2014.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

Can you just tell me how many there are. Or can we create a thread with the Disney Worlds in the game? I feel like that's a spoiler everyone will be fine with. The number or just the Disney Movies in the game.

I would call it “a” world reveal, but even then it’s not totally clear what the world is, an educated guess can be made.

the red monster

Awards

Trying to avoid spoilers is gonna be impossible so i'm just gonna run with it, not gonna close all my social media month and a half for this.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Apparently someone on reddit said 30 copies were sold already?What?

Stolen from a distribution center & sold on Facebook Marketplace.

kingsoraful

Awards

Stolen from a distribution center & sold on Facebook Marketplace.

The leaker may want to prepare himself for some jail time though, or a massive law suit. On top of unemployment.

This is DISNEY we're talking about. You do not want to cross the mouse in any way shape or form.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Of course this is happening during a time frame when a lot of influential people who might help spreading awareness are asleep, too. -.-
So far I've seen mainly Insider and KH13 making a statement (apart from random fans of course)

Edutada

pDQRgcU.gif
WHERE IS FACE MY FEARS
pDQRgcU.gif

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

For those of us who ordered our copies through The Square Enix store, would this possibly increase our chances of getting the game a little sooner since it has already been leaked. Anything closer to Japan’s release date helps, and I’ve heard been say that they’ve received early copies from preorders before. Any one have any insight into this?

DraceEmpressa

Awards

So this man not only stole one copy but 30 of them and then resell them?
I bet he would be sued before he can reach the final battle by Disney.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I just wanna know if we're getting any new Disney worlds. Everything else can be a surprise for me.

the red monster

Awards

I just want to know how square is gonna respond to this

UltimaXOmega

Wow. That delay was BS then. Welp, I guess we will find out how big worlds are and how many there are.

kingsoraful

Awards

So this man not only stole one copy but 30 of them and then resell them?
I bet he would be sued before he can reach the final battle by Disney.

It would not surprise me if his X Box is compromised. This is Disney we're talking about, the amount of power and influence they have in the world is scary. You do not want to cross paths with the mouse.

shuyin_zer0

Awards

He’s apparently bragged that he’s going to steal PS4 copies as well

UltimaXOmega

He just showed Cable Town. My God, it's beautiful.

JawanSenpai

It's safe to assume that Square is definitely seeing all of messages and Tweets from the fans. Action is most likely being taken. But for a person who isn't even a fan to leak the game, just to make a quick buck, is sad. Why risk your job and a potential lawsuit just to make money? I'm just sad for Nomura and his team. They worked so hard on this game for the FANS. To see this happen a month and change away from release is heartbreaking.

DraceEmpressa

Awards

He’s apparently bragged that he’s going to steal PS4 copies as well

Welp, this man is beyond saving.
I wonder if among the 30 copies he sold there is any smarter dataminer that will upload everything to the internet.

As much I'm sure he won't reach the final battle, I wonder if he can at least play as the other playable character.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's safe to assume that Square is definitely seeing all of messages and Tweets from the fans. Action is most likely being taken. But for a person who isn't even a fan to leak the game, just to make a quick buck, is sad. Why risk your job and a potential lawsuit just to make money? I'm just sad for Nomura and his team. They worked so hard on this game for the FANS. To see this happen a month and change away from release is heartbreaking.

You know what's gonna happen next

they will put back the streaming restrictions

punishing millions over one isn't out there

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You know what's gonna happen next

they will put back the streaming restrictions

punishing millions over one isn't out there
I mean, they have every right to restrict streaming and videos before the game launches. They won’t punish anyone after the game launches, just like how they’re not going to just release the game because someone stole some copies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I mean, they have every right to restrict streaming and videos before the game launches. They won’t punish anyone after the game launches, just like how they’re not going to just release the game because someone stole some copies.

theres gonna be some who are mad because they think the delay was bs but no one likes their hard work leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back