• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 18th is upon on us in 4 days time,....will ye be ready?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 quid is good

Awards
Is it going down for real tho?[video=youtube;Ey7yT2vJ5lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey7yT2vJ5lc[/video]

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
cuz wheresoever art thou on the fated day.....it shalt be going down.

how is it that whenever you pop up from whatever void you've been hiding in, we get hit with KH3 stuff that sends our heads spinning?

and to answer your question, HECK YES I'M READY!!!!

UltimaXOmega

I expect more disappointment. TGS onward has sucked ass.(Winnie the Pooh trailer being the exception)

Subzero

Oh yes I’m ready!

I’m expecting 27 more Disney world reveals, two dozen Final Fantasy characters, 8 more Links, Radiant Garden/Cable Town gameplay, the full song of Face My Fears, all Organaztion 13 members in their respective worlds, and the final showdown between Sora and the final boss in “Kingdom Hearts”. world.

I will NOT settle for any less.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh yes I’m ready!

I’m expecting 27 more Disney world reveals, two dozen Final Fantasy characters, 8 more Links, Radiant Garden/Cable Town gameplay, the full song of Face My Fears, all Organaztion 13 members in their respective worlds, and the final showdown between Sora and the final boss in “Kingdom Hearts”. world.

“Don’t assume your Dreams are just Fantasy. If you can Imagine a world Believe in it, and Dive in.” I wouldn’t be mad if your predictions came true.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah boiiiii so ready. I love this guy. I'm assuming he's got some inside info, wonder if he knows if there will be any January trailers?

the red monster

Awards
Yeah boiiiii so ready. I love this guy. I'm assuming he's got some inside info, wonder if he knows if there will be any January trailers?
He knows absolutely nothing if you ask me, lol.
but still fun discussion tho

horto12485

Awards
Oh yes I’m ready!

You do realize that's just too much Disney Worlds in One game and we don't know if Radiant Garden will be playable or not.

the red monster

Awards
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Always a fun discussion lol
C3bv7ANXUAIMHdM.jpg

Subzero

You do realize that's just too much Disney Worlds in One game and we don't know if Radiant Garden will be playable or not.

Well, actually I’m expecting 50 Disney worlds minimum, all being revealed at the next trailer. But I didn’t want to sound too needy, so I lowered my expectations and said 27 instead. I mean... that seems pretty realistic to me, pretty likely actually.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, actually I’m expecting 50 Disney worlds minimum, all being revealed at the next trailer. But I didn’t want to sound too needy, so I lowered my expectations and said 27 instead. I mean... that seems pretty realistic to me, pretty likely actually.

They've been making this game for at least 13 years so 50 is to be expected. I want worlds based off of disney subsidiaries and will take nothing less.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Will I been ready? Lmao

I've been ready 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back