• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro Launches January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix and PlayStation have finally announced the release of the Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation Pro in the west. Both PlayStation Europe and North America have confirmed that the PlayStation will be sold in those regions on January 29th 2019.

The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro bundle will be available exclusively at Gamestop in the U.S. and at EB Games in Canada for $399.99 USD (MSRP) / $499.99 CAD (MSRP), while supplies last. Pre-orders start today.

We’re little more than a month away from the release of Kingdom Hearts III! The hotly-anticipated return of Sora, Donald and Goofy as the three friends team up with iconic Disney and Pixar characters in an attempt to defeat the darkness and save the universe.

To celebrate the action adventure’s release on 29th January, Square Enix and PlayStation are proud to announce a limited edition PS4 Pro Kingdom Hearts III bundle. The bundle includes a very special 1TB PS4 Pro and Dualshock 4.

The PS4 Pro is furnished with an intricate patterning that features the Kingdom Hearts emblem and features a leather-texture finish. The matching gloss black Dualshock 4 controller includes ornate detailing on the touchpad.

Of course this bundle wouldn’t be complete without a copy of Kingdom Hearts III, and the PS4 Pro bundle comes with the Deluxe edition of the game, featuring an exclusive Sora pin, steelbook and full-colour hardback artbook.

So enjoy the action-packed return of the fan-favourite action adventure with the special PS4 Pro and enjoy the experience of Kingdom Hearts III with sharper resolution.

Gamestop will be offering two different bundles in the US: 

Those in the UK will be able to pick up the PS4 Pro from GAME, which includes the 1TB PS4 Pro and matching Dualshock 4 controller, as well as the Deluxe Edition of Kingdom Hearts III.

Preorder pages in other regions may follow throughout the day. We will update this post as more information becomes available.

the red monster

Awards
i heard there's ultimate edition one too for 470$, not sure what that comes with

2 quid is good

Awards
Europe??????? Limited Console????????????????????? CONFIRMED?????????????????????
giphy.gif

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Let me just throw my money to the screen and fantasise about being able to somehow pull it out...

I've been considering to sell my old PS4 and upgrade to this beauty. Now I finally know when I can actually do so.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sold out already? Wow, must be really limited then. I hope you guys get it on the second wave.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SENA really sucks at this kind of thing, don't they.

They haven't even acknowledged it themselves so I guess we only have Playstation to thank for getting this thing overseas at all.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hooray! I'm glad this finally made it over here. I wasn't waiting for it personally since I already own a PS4 Pro, but I'm happy for all the people who wanted it. Congrats to everyone who ordered one! That first wave sold out quick.

Back