• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello there! ♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lunelle

Hey >////<" ♥

I'm Lunelle and... I'm not that good in introducing, but I'll try my best!

Soo, ... I'm from Germany and played KH since the first game even though I failed to find the last mushroom on Destiny Islands and didn't manage to get to Traverse Town (I was about... 8 years old xD) and really~ played it since KH2 in 2006, like... a thousand times or so since then ♥ It's still one of my favourite games (I like 1+2 the most, because of the german voices here .___.") and... I'm playing KHI right now for the... I-don't-know-which-time xD

Umm... yeah, besides playing videogames I love drawing, writing, making photos and collecting a lot of stuff~

... I... don't know what to say otherwise, so... hello to everyone! ♥

Soldier

Awards
Hey >////<" ♥

I'm Lunelle and... I'm not that good in introducing, but I'll try my best!

Soo, ... I'm from Germany and played KH since the first game even though I failed to find the last mushroom on Destiny Islands and didn't manage to get to Traverse Town (I was about... 8 years old xD) and really~ played it since KH2 in 2006, like... a thousand times or so since then ♥ It's still one of my favourite games (I like 1+2 the most, because of the german voices here .___.") and... I'm playing KHI right now for the... I-don't-know-which-time xD

Umm... yeah, besides playing videogames I love drawing, writing, making photos and collecting a lot of stuff~

... I... don't know what to say otherwise, so... hello to everyone! ♥
Ah! another German! welcome to KHinsider hope you enjoy your stay. This is a good forum, please read the FAQ little lady!

Lunelle

Thank you ♥ Good to know that I'm not alone~ >////<

I'm really calm normally, but I sure will read them! ♥

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome, Lunelle! I hope you have a good time and make awesome friends here on the forums!

Back