• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
I'd imagine Tiana will join as the final Princess World and we'll also get Moana, Kida, and Merida. Since Nomura said the only POH returning is Kairi the rest are new.

robotman

I'd imagine Tiana will join as the final Princess World and we'll also get Moana, Kida, and Merida. Since Nomura said the only POH returning is Kairi the rest are new.

I love your optimism but there's no way that we'll get Moana, Kida, Tiana and Merida all together. Moana was made and released after Big Hero 6, so it's not going to be included in the game, it would make a fantastic world though, maybe for KH4 lol.

Kida would be great as a party member as well as a POH but I don't think that they'll include it as there's more popular worlds that could choose from. There's also no way I see them randomly including her in the game without us visiting Atlantis because that would piss everyone off lol.

Tiana and Merida have a strong chance of being in the game, I don't know about their worlds though. Princess and the Frog would make an amazing world, I want a boss fight with Dr. Facilier!!!

kingsoraful

Awards
Not referring to seeing the others worlds. Just Tiana's worlds. The others will have already been taken over by darkness and it'll be a situation similar to KH1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I love your optimism but there's no way that we'll get Moana, Kida, Tiana and Merida all together. Moana was made and released after Big Hero 6, so it's not going to be included in the game, it would make a fantastic world though, maybe for KH4 lol.
While worlds aren’t a possibility, the chance for characters in films post-Big Hero 6 is a possibility. Disney was heavily involved so they may have shared information about upcoming characters, who they are, their motivations, strengths and weaknesses etc. to see if they could be a good fit in making cameo appearances as, say, Princesses of Heart.

It’d a nice call back to Kingdom Hearts as well. We only visited two Princess of Hearts’ worlds (Wonderland and Agrabah) while the others were cameos from unexplored worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Wasn't it six new princess of heart instead of seven? Since Kairi still keeps her position she shouldn't have a succesor like the others.

kingsoraful

Awards
Wasn't it six new princess of heart instead of seven? Since Kairi still keeps her position she shouldn't have a succesor like the others.

Correct so it's 6 new princesses. Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Tiana, Merida, and Kida. Tiana will have her world IMO.

Although if we go back to Agrabah in the game since I still think there's two worlds left it could explain why Jasmine is no longer a princess of heartt.

Leaferian

Awards
Hey Chaser. Since we've now seen Realm of Darkness and the Keyblade Graveyard, perhaps the OP list should be updooted?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Correct so it's 6 new princesses. Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Tiana, Merida, and Kida. Tiana will have her world IMO.

Merida shouldn't qualify as a Princess of Heart. She used darkness from the treat the witch gave her to deal with her mother, turning her into a bear. That's equivalent to Ariel relying on Ursula to get what she wants. None of the Princess of Hearts relied on sinister means to progress their intentions.

I'd replace Kida with Moana as Moana was unveiled as a character in D23 2015 (so she has a viable change to make it in as a character), and replace Merida with Vanellope as Vanellope can be the Alice of the bunch, in which she's not a Disney Princess, but perfectly fits the criterion for Princess of Heart through her pure heart.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I also like the idea of Namine being a Princess.
If Roxas can use the keyblade because he's Sora's nobody, then Namine being a Princess of Heart because she's Kairi's nobody would make sense.

As for the new Disney Princesses, I would like to have some pattern behind it. If the first ones are from 2D Movies, the new ones should be from CGI Movies. If that happens, I would definitely put Moana on the list.

I also hope they explain why we need new Princesses in the first place, because so far just seems another unnecessary random thing.

kingsoraful

Awards
Ya know instead of any of those they could just do Pocahontas. She IS a Disney Princess after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back