• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Pretty sure he isn't. Now the better question would be: how much ass did he tap while in Terra's body and how often was it Aqua's empty armor while the Guardian was there as well, doing... things.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
This has me so proud with how far this discussion has gotten. xD

TheMostRad

This will be how Sora defeats Xehanort! Sora gives him the time of his life for one night and Xehanort returns to the light...

Scene: Int., inside a bedchamber, Sora and Xehanort lying on a bed together.

Sora:
Wow, Master... Woo...you definitely showed me a whole new world back there...

MX: My boy, I don't know if I've ever felt this...exhilarated...I may need a smoke after that, do you mind?

Sora: Oh no, not at all!

MX: Thank you, lad.

Xehanort reaches over to a bedside table where he procures a cigarette, then feels around his pockets, then looks to Sora

MX:
Could you spare a light?

tumblr_n3cemuaqx41rq0857o1_500.gif

Foxycian

Awards
hmm weeelll topics like these aren't my style but young xehanort is my favorite sooo, pretty sure a woman with a Good taste would let young xehanort smash his just soo handsome (no homo)

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I mean, if he is, it'd explain a lot... Doubtful though. Master Xehanort is Square Enix's Herbert the Pervert. Except for popsicles, it's darkness. And instead of the bathrobe, it's an Organization coat.

7/11

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Xehanort cannot have ... sex as he accidentally cut ... off his dick with ... a Keyblade as a youth... [/FONT]:cool:

Shogo-Kun

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Xehanort cannot have ... sex as he accidentally cut ... off his dick with ... a Keyblade as a youth... [/FONT]:cool:

Oh, Sora can improvise. I mean, with the moves he does in the series, I imagine he'd be amazing in the bedroom...

Chuuya

Awards
I AM NOT LIKING WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING!
Where this thread is going was predictable from the start.

And c'mon, we all know he isn't a virgin. He finds the right looking boy and possesses him, then goes to get laid. And once his lusciousness and beautiful look fades away over time, he then inhabits another young boy and repeats the cycle. It's just his circle of life. I can see why he chose Riku as one of many good-looking boys, mmmm.

Any

Awards
Yes. Eraqus was the one.

Why’d you think Eraqus was so forgiving towards Xehanort in 3?

Chuuya

Awards
What a good ol' thread from the past, howdy.
Yes. Eraqus was the one.

Why’d you think Eraqus was so forgiving towards Xehanort in 3?
Time to ruin this. 😁

Well Eraqus was so forgiving of Xehanort cause they smashed previously, and Eraqus just couldn't stay mad at him in the end. Their love was so powerful in the end that they gave into each other and ascended together.
"Bros before hoes", hah no they literally smashed.

Veevee

Awards
If he was born today, he would've probably become an incel because he couldn't face his fear of being gay for beautiful boy Eraqus and blamed the non-existent KH women for having no interest in him because they don't even exist in the same universe as him.

Dang.

shivaa

Awards
Totally agree with the last comment, it's sad but unfortunately it's the truth.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
idk I think Xehanort would have accepted his sexuality with but would have lived in a small community that made him closeted until he was able to get away and go off to university (Scala ad Caelum) and thus would have met Eraqus his one true love then his internalized homophobia would push Eraqus away because it'd rear its head in some awful situations and Xehanort would spend the rest of his life running from his demons and making excuses and generally turning into an awful person

y'know...essentially his story in KH

Back