• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Knight - Team Cherry's Hauntingly Cute Metroidvania

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMostRad

A trailer, for your consideration~
[video=youtube;UAO2urG23S4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAO2urG23S4[/video]

Has anyone else given Hollow Knight some play around these parts? Just picked it up on a Black Friday sale and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Haven't even gotten past the Forgotten Crossroads yet but the tight gameplay and solid sense of exploration the game exudes has me feeling I'll be chipping away at this for a while.

Also, it's cute as heck and that gets my approval 112%.

Veevee

Awards
I love it. It's so beautifully haunting and hauntingly beautiful at the same time and it's fun. I love the Grubs (the little worms) and the music and the atmosphere, there's this dark world, but some really light characters, like the one who serves as your mentor and later admits that you feel like a son to him; or the giant insect traveling the crossroads and despite being sad about being the last of his race, he's glad to have met you. The stories are bittersweet and the gameplay feels fluid and fun. It's an amazing game and it's sad that it won't make it to a physical edition :/

TheMostRad

I love it. It's so beautifully haunting and hauntingly beautiful at the same time and it's fun. I love the Grubs (the little worms) and the music and the atmosphere, there's this dark world, but some really light characters, like the one who serves as your mentor and later admits that you feel like a son to him; or the giant insect traveling the crossroads and despite being sad about being the last of his race, he's glad to have met you. The stories are bittersweet and the gameplay feels fluid and fun. It's an amazing game and it's sad that it won't make it to a physical edition :/

The Last Stag is my favorite, both from an aesthetic perspective and a practical view. The world is so vast that it's almost daunting, and I kind of like having to track down the map maker everywhere I go. Only just made it to The Queen's Station (?) and excited to keep pushing through~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back