• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seth Kearsley is going to ask Disney about making a Kingdom Hearts animated series again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Hair

Awards
Seth Kearsley, the director of the canceled Kingdom Hearts animated series, is yet again going to ask Disney about making a Kingdom Hearts animated series! This will be his third attempt. This man just never gives up! I hope it works out! Here's the tweet where he talks about it: [FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/SethKearsley/status/1068576229228404736[/FONT]

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
With Disney+ coming and in need of fresh content, this is probably the prime time for the project to be picked up. Although, I hope it would be a stand-alone story and not an adaption of the existing games.

ImVentus

Awards
With KH3 near release, promotion and the collaboration that's being going on, this the perfect time to pitch the project.
Those that keep on trying, eventually succeed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I could see this going through this time since Disney has been getting more involved with the series. This could help build a new fanbase to go with the next saga.

Riku's Hair

Awards
It'd be brilliant on the Disney + streaming service.

A Kingdom Hearts show is probably the only thing that would make me buy Disney +!

With Disney+ coming and in need of fresh content, this is probably the prime time for the project to be picked up. Although, I hope it would be a stand-alone story and not an adaption of the existing games.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I would hope for an original story, but heck, if it gets approved I'll be happy no matter what it is!

With KH3 near release, promotion and the collaboration that's being going on, this the perfect time to pitch the project.

Those that keep on trying, eventually succeed.

The lesson: never give up.

I could see this going through this time since Disney has been getting more involved with the series. This could help build a new fanbase to go with the next saga.

Let's hope!

TheMostRad

What if we got the planets to align and we got both a KH Series, AND Billy Zane returning as Ansem SoD?

Sobek

This has me super excited, I was majorly bummed when I heard about its cancellation and how close it got to being released and the second pitch being rejected, but I always say third time's the charm! And what better way to present this idea now when this streaming service is about to go live and Kh3 is just on the horizon! I'm betting on this idea getting through this time, it's too perfect of an opportunity to pass!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If nothing else, you gotta give Kearsley credit for not giving up.
Dude is like an 80s movie protagonist who goes selling house commodities door-to-door and calling them "dreams"

D

Deleted member 246005

Best of luck to him. It will be cool to see it happen.

A new story would be ideal but its probably gonna be a retelling of the Xehanort saga. If we could get it from Riku's perspective than Sora's, that would be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riku's Hair

Awards
Best of luck to him. It will be cool to see it happen.

A new story would be ideal but its probably gonna be a retelling of the Xehanort saga. If we could get it from Riku's perspective than Sora's, that would be interesting.

OH MY GOSH if they made "Kingdom Hearts: The Tale of Riku" I would lose my mind!

Riku's Hair

Awards
This has me super excited, I was majorly bummed when I heard about its cancellation and how close it got to being released and the second pitch being rejected, but I always say third time's the charm! And what better way to present this idea now when this streaming service is about to go live and Kh3 is just on the horizon! I'm betting on this idea getting through this time, it's too perfect of an opportunity to pass!

Yeah, knowing it was actually in the works and got cancelled is what makes it so disappointing!

Dude is like an 80s movie protagonist who goes selling house commodities door-to-door and calling them "dreams"

Seriously. When I saw the tweet I was like, "Wow. 'Give up' just is not in this guy's dictionary!" XD

sephydark

Awards

Yeah, it's pretty impressive that he's still trying to get that thing made. I'm actually pretty curious about how it could turn out; at least we know he cares about it.

Riku's Hair

Awards
If they do make a series then who voices Sora Riku and Kairi?

The original three actors I hope! As excited as I would be if they actually made this series, it would be REALLY disappointing if they got completely different people to voice them.

wolfshadow0118

If each season is one kh game, and roughly each episode is a kh world, then the hard part of an animated series is already done. Disney just..you know has to animate it since the story is already provided.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
each each game is a season, perhaps each world can be an 2-3 episode arc. wouldn't make sense to crunch a single world into one episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back