• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help on this game please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
im new f2p in khux and im currently facing problem

1) i can't use mickey and brooms to max guilt my auron i pulled one with 5 dots already so just need one mickey and broom but it won't work

2) i pulled boosted ava and for some reason she's uncolored is that normal? or is that bad one is uncolored like fake or bad luck pull?

please need answer

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

1) i can't use mickey and brooms to max guilt my auron i pulled one with 5 dots already so just need one mickey and broom but it won't work

The Ava you pulled was just a trait medal, used to add a trait to the actual medal. It has no value as a medal other than that. You must pull the actual medal (Not a gray trait medal), in order to add those trait medals to it.

Hope you continue to play and enjoy the game. Not sure about guilting your Auron. Is he fully leveled?

Foxycian

Awards

The Ava you pulled was just a trait medal, used to add a trait to the actual medal. It has no value as a medal other than that. You must pull the actual medal (Not a gray trait medal), in order to add those trait medals to it.

Hope you continue to play and enjoy the game. Not sure about guilting your Auron. Is he fully leveled?

ty but the auron one still doesn’t work:( why is that? he is fully leveled mazed and all and has 5 fots came with the pull vut my one mickey and brooms doesn't work on it

Meow Wow

Awards
Just a question for clarification, are your Mickey and Brooms greyed out when trying to use them?

If so, tap the medal and see if you have the medal locked. If it’s locked you can’t use it. There should be a little lock on the upper left hand corner of the medal.

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards

Is it already max guilted and/or even 7-star already? Meow Wow's suggestion is a good one to remember too, but you said you're a new player and I don't think there are any draws right now handing out 5-orbed medals: they either have 0 orbs or they're max-guilted 7-stars.

Foxycian

Awards
Is it already max guilted and/or even 7-star already? Meow Wow's suggestion is a good one to remember too, but you said you're a new player and I don't think there are any draws right now handing out 5-orbed medals: they either have 0 orbs or they're max-guilted 7-stars.

i wanna post the picture of the Auron and mickey i pulled to show you guys but don't know how>< also mickey and brooms works with everyone except Auron and mickey the one i pulled

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i wanna post the picture of the Auron i pulled go show you guys but don't know how>< also mickey and brooms works with everyone except Auron

You'll need to upload it to an image hosting site.

But from your description, it sounds like your Auron is already a 7-star medal. Max dots, and I would guess the symbol to the right of the dots is lit up and has a red percentage? If so, you can't fuse any Mickey and Brooms with it, not that you need to anyways as it's ability has already reached max strength.

Foxycian

Awards
You'll need to upload it to an image hosting site.

But from your description, it sounds like your Auron is already a 7-star medal. Max dots, and I would guess the symbol to the right of the dots is lit up and has a red percentage? If so, you can't fuse any Mickey and Brooms with it, not that you need to anyways as it's ability has already reached max strength.

here i'll tell you what i see in the medal yes you're right it is maxed 5 dots and even tho it says 6 tier it has 7 stars i don't know bout the red percentage if you mean the number tier no its not lit up red just black and white basically not guilted

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
here i'll tell you what i see in the medal yes you're right it is maxed 5 dots and even tho it says 6 tier it has 7 stars i don't know bout the red percentage if you mean the number tier no its not lit up red just black and white basically not guilted

Tier level and star levels are not the same thing.

Like what everyone else is saying, check if your Mickey & Brooms are locked. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to fuse it then.

Foxycian

Awards

Like what everyone else is saying, check if your Mickey & Brooms are locked. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to fuse it then.

it's not locked that's why im asking for help:( i wrote up it works on many medals but not auron and mickey the one's i oulled with already 5 dots, is this a glitch should i contact square?

Foxycian

Awards

it worked i reached 34 part of the story to unlock guilt and worked ty all for helping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back