• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread (UNVERIFIED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady543

Awards
Lol the whole infinite time loop with young Xehanort made me scream 'no, just no'. And just everything related to the Xehanorts in general, with them losing their memory. And I don't get how Ven dying means Vanitas dies too since this game appears to be putting more emphasis on that they're separate individuals now but eh. And I love that it seems to be playing safe by not having worlds that haven't been announced yet.

The one thing that annoys me is the amount of self sacrifices. I can take one dying but three? Riku and Ven are also the worst possible choices considering KH4 is confirmed and should 100% have Riku in it, and Ven relates greatly to KHUX's story which is going to be a thing in later KH games. I highly doubt two members of the BBS trio are going to kark it. Also considering all the shit the BBS trio went through, Terra and Ven don't deserve deaths right after some heavy stuff and Aqua certainly doesn't deserve to lose her two best friends again. Hell none of the protagonists deserve deaths and deserve to rest easy, and death isn't necessary at all to make a plot dark/good.

I know that the FFV one turned out to be true apparently and people didn't believe that the events that were leaked could possibly happen, but turned out to be true. But in all honestly if this plotline turned out to be true I'd lose all faith I had in the KH series because it's just so bad.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
  • Young Xehanort merges other Xehanorts into himself and becomes the final boss
i want this so bad

shady543

Awards
Also if the 'true x-blade' can be use to resurrect people then why isn't it used to bring back Riku, Ven and Terra lol.

D

Deleted member 248644

• Young Xehanort merges other Xehanorts into himself and becomes the final boss
i want this so bad

↓ I remembered this xD

vEegHhq.jpg

redcrown

Awards
Re: Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread

accept his arc is done and there noting left for him beside going away to teach other people

I know you mention this a lot on the forums here, but I can't help it anymore and just have to say I really don't want this to happen. I'm not a fan of main characters suddenly becoming teachers when they haven't really been shown to have 'mentor' type characteristics. Plus it's just a boring way to have a character delegated away from the spotlight and inhibits them from potentially be being explored through a more exciting arc. With Riku it could be by teaming up and interacting with more characters while wiping out heartless in more Disney worlds.

Besides if anyone would become a keyblade mentor it would be Aqua.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Wow, what is there even left to say. The real, true story for KH3 just got ruined for the entire fandom. Might as well cancel that pre-order and send my condolences to Nomura and his team. And to think, a whole decade of waiting, for this...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah that boss is something I'd definitely like to see. At the same time I really just want MX to be the final boss with no combined power up bullshit.

I’m sorry, but when I read this I immediately thought “wow this person is really try to beat up an old man.” Lol I personally like the idea of a raged out and mutated Xehanort form as a final battle; it would show that absolute power truly amounts to nothing in the face of “friendship.”

shady543

Awards
ahhh you got me dude, i just want to beat up an old man :c
In all seriousness I just feel that powerups are outdated, but I wouldn't put it pass KH to do it and it will most likely happen lol.

Also I just realized the leaks also mentioned nothing about Roxas's supposed 'big secret' that Nomura had teased, so that's another reason I think it's fake.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Fake or real, this was actually quite riveting to read. It's just a reminder how close we are to finally getting closure. ahhhhhhhhhhh

Pokie

So Riku "dies " and no funeral or sadness from Sora and Kairi? They just go off and start a relationship with each other? Yeah, Sora and Kairi are heartless.

hqdefault.jpg

shady543

Awards
tbh i'd take the leak with the nomura boss fight and agrabah world over this. anything but this leak lol

Didn't Nomura said once in an interview that some characters wouldn't survive during and after the battle against Xehanort, did he? Because if he said that, then i fear this leak can be partially true...

Awards
Guys. There was just a tweet yesterday saying that the supposed leaker just makes up fake KH3 endings under the guise of leaks and does it every few months only to be debunked by pretty much every trailer released after.

I mean it should be obvious considering it ignores 90% of the game along with other characters, only focusing on the endgame

They didn't even get Mysterious Tower right, instead calling it ToWeR WOrLd.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Didn't Nomura said once in an interview that some characters wouldn't survive during and after the battle against Xehanort, did he? Because if he said that, then i fear this leak can be partially true...

No, what Nomura said that it's hard to let some characters go, which may infer to Xehanort and his incarnations, especially Ansem SoD which Nomura called one of his favorites, but he didn't mention any specifics, especially not "characters not surviving the battle against Xehanort", saying that is putting words into his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back