• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread (UNVERIFIED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
Re: Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread

I haven’t read it, but remember that the FFXV story leaked entirely on 4chan a year in advance and everyone thought it was outrageously fake. Then it was real. Be careful with spoilers everyone. Jus two months out we have playtesters that have played the entire game, don’t risk anything for yourself just because it’s 4chan.

horto12485

Awards
Re: Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread

Something that cracked me up was what happens with Maleficent and Pete.

So Pete goes into hiding in Disney Town? Even though everyone in that world knows who he is??

I'm giving you a Warning don't tell anyone about this Leak is legit and you'll be caught

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I feel it's fake, anyone who scanned through see anything about Naminé?

i don't see Ventus or Terra dying, not after Union X is starting to get to the events of before he came to Xehanort's hands. Terra regardless how some hate him deserves a chance to live. Riku ain't dying, he's the secondary protagonist now, he's the Chazz to Sora's Jaden.

everything else of characters going their separate ways is obviously, but Pete hiding and Maleficent handing over the BoP, no way

fake like Riku Repica

Last edited:

robotman

It sounds awful to me, some parts are okay but for the most, it sounds plain bad, especially the part where Riku defeats the final boss... I haven't waited this long and continued following the story for this long to play as Riku during the final battle. I want to play as Sora for the final battle.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
One thing that stands out to me is “Jiminy’s journal gets filled with names of keyblade wielders.” KHUx had a challenge where your name could be entered into KH3. I wonder if this is it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
One thing that stands out to me is “Jiminy’s journal gets filled with names of keyblade wielders.” KHUx had a challenge where your name could be entered into KH3. I wonder if this is it

Everyone's first thought when they announced that campaign was that the names would appear in a memorial for the war, so this being mentioned isn't indicative of anything.

Awards
Another thing that irks me about this leak.

Aqua basically loses her friends again and doesn't even get Eraqus back like wtf.

Also Sora doesn't even beat the final boss.

Any

Awards
The person said the True X-blade that Sora is wielding can resurrect back people.....so what’s stopping Sora using the blade to bring back Terra, Riku, and Ventus back to Life? Why would Sora only restore back Roxas and Xion back but leave Terra, Riku, and Ventus dead? Lmao especially Riku.

This leak is totally bull. Especially no mention of Naminé and Lingering Will.

side note: If Vanitas returns back to Ventus then RIP to Ventus because Vanitas contains half of Xehanort’s heart lol.

Last edited:
Awards
The person said the True X-blade that Sora is wielding can resurrect back people.....so what’s stopping Sora using the blade to bring back Terra, Riku, and Ventus back to Life? Why would Sora only restore back Roxas and Xion back but leave Terra, Riku, and Ventus dead? Lmao especially Riku.

This leak is totally bull. Especially no mention of Naminé and Lingering Will.
Don't forget Eraqus!!

Also when it brings up worlds later on in the 4chan board, no mention of Monstropolis and San Fransokyo.

This "leak" doesn't even talk about anything not related to the end of the game either. Didn't the FFXV leak talk about the ENTIRE game?

Leaferian

Awards
Lmao and like... What's in the McFreakin' box, Johnald? Not a mention, and yet somehow Maleficent gets her hands on the entire REAL book of prophecies? I might literslly pee myself.

Awards
Forgive me for being a DMC fan, but I'd rather believe a leak that says Vergil is one of the 13 Seekers and you get Dante and Nero as party members than this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget Eraqus!!

Also when it brings up worlds later on in the 4chan board, no mention of Monstropolis and San Fransokyo.

This "leak" doesn't even talk about anything not related to the end of the game either. Didn't the FFXV leak talk about the ENTIRE game?

It did, with quite a lot of detail too.

D

Deleted member 248644

Totally fake with 15% of chances to hit few things just due probability.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Some of the names of these worlds are kind of bizarre, lol

Clone World? End of Sea? Moon Husk is a pretty cool name for the final world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Some of the names of these worlds are kind of bizarre, lol

Clone World? End of Sea? Moon Husk is a pretty cool name for the final world.

End of Sea originates from the official website, so it's nothing new. I suppose it's what they're calling the Dark Margin now.

5uMIGVE.jpg

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The reactions were enough to convince me this was probably fake so I went ahead and read it. Wow, it’s worse than the Nomura boss fight leak. Surely, there would be more context to the final world and why it’s Nomura’s favorite if this were real. Also, no mention of Cable Town?

Also, I’m pretty sure Sora will have to become a Master well before the final battle. Tbh, I think he’ll probably be dubbed one after Olympus. But if not, surely before he faces Xehanort. It would be pretty dumb if we never get to actually play as Master Sora.

People need to put more effort into these.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I was reluctant at first considering FFXV did have it's story leak, but after reading the comments I went and read it myself, and wow. Any of us could fake a better leak than this.

- Nomura is so reluctant to kill off characters that it's laughable seeing so much death in this.
- Absolutely no mention of Namine.
- Nothing about Strelitzia.
- Why the diddly would Maleficent give Mickey the Book of Prophecies?
- Nothing about the frigging box.
- Why would the Org. XIII members lose their memories?
- Everything else.

This whole thing makes my head hurt it's so bad.

So Pete goes into hiding in Disney Town? Even though everyone in that world knows who he is??
He'll take on the new identity of Captain Dark Justice. Everyone knows it's him and just plays along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back