• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chirithy for Charity to host Extra Life charity stream on November 24th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

On November 24th, Chirithy for Charity will host a 12-hour Extra Life charity stream from 12PM - 12AM Eastern Time to raise at least $250 for the Palmetto Health Children's Hospital. For those who are unaware, Extra Life is a charity that works with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals to raise money for sick and injured kids by uniting thousands of players around the world in a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon. 

Chirithy for Charity will have a variety of different events including a Kingdom Hearts 0.2 - A Fragmentary Passage - Race, 0.2 Critical Mode Level 50 run, Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop Distance boss run, Dream Drop Distance bingo, Kingdom Hearts 2 Data Boss Battles, and more! Check out their stream on November 24th and help in any way possible to support a great cause.

You can follow Chirithy for Charity on TwitterYouTube, and Twitch and use the hashtags #Chirithy4Charity and #ChirithyCharity to show your support.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
What a lovely initiative. I'm not doing great money-wise these days, but I'll share the news as much as possible and I think I'll be there too.

Esmemelody

Hey I’m gonna make a lot of kingdom hearts gameplay when it releases Jan 19. My YOUTUBE is EsmeMelody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back