• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

finally( spoiler ahead)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyayuzu

Awards
main scenario wii be updated

DshSXZQU8AEw8Q9

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Interesting placement.
Looks like Ven is in Ira's (Unicornis') former seat, Skuld in Ava's (Vulpes), Ephemer in Aced's (Ursus) and Blaine in Invi's (Anguis') while Lauriam is missing thus leaving Gula's (Leopardos') seat empty.

Ephemer's expression looks concerned while Blaine is staring "somewhere"?
Since Ven's speech bubble contains a question mark and exclamation mark does this mean he's confused?

yuyayuzu

Awards
rough translation

ven : keyblade wielder fight with each other?

since there is no other context, I am not very sure

ImVentus

Awards
This could be the first time Ven steps out from his shy nature. I would like to see him start questioning their plans.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
rough translation

ven : keyblade wielder fight with each other?

since there is no other context, I am not very sure

This would indicate that shit is already hitting the fan even faster than what happened in the original world.
Possibly that new Coaty and/or Maleficent stirring something up I would theorize.

Except of course if they're talking about the PvP feature and how it is supposed to work.

This could be the first time Ven steps out from his shy nature. I would like to see him start questioning their plans.
As we don't know how much time has already passed, it is possible that Skuld and Ephemer already spent enough time coaxing Ven out of his shell so he's more confident at least in their company.

It also looks more like he's surprised by the overall current situation rather than questioning anything in regards to the council of leaders.

Everyone appears to have a Copy of the Book as well. It makes me wonder if Lauriam has one too or if this will tie in with Strelitzia and her situation.

Those are the rule books given to them by Lady Ava, not the Book of Prophecies.
The Book of Prophecies has a blue cover.

PS: Also, is it only me or does Ven have his wristband on the wrong arm?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm more intrigued by Lauriam absence here? maybe he's secretly rendezvousing with Luxord's and Larxene's somebody? Luxord does have the power of time, and Larxene was willing to partner with Marluxia despite neither characters speaking with each other in Chain of Memories.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad the story update's coming so people can finally stop whining about it.

Interesting placement.
Looks like Ven is in Ira's (Unicornis') former seat, Skuld in Ava's (Vulpes), Ephemer in Aced's (Ursus) and Blaine in Invi's (Anguis') while Lauriam is missing thus leaving Gula's (Leopardos') seat empty.

Ephemer's expression looks concerned while Blaine is staring "somewhere"?
Since Ven's speech bubble contains a question mark and exclamation mark does this mean he's confused?

Blaine's looking at Ven. I think Chirithy's the only character that ever got a view of his back, so characters either have to break their neck or turn around completely to look at something behind them.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m sure people are anxious with this being the first appearance of the Union Leaders since last September. As for me, I just want something hinting at the Wreck It Ralph world so we can put it to bed. I could see them confirming it now and then adding it to the game this time next month when the movie releases in Japan.

UPDATE:

I'm more intrigued by Lauriam absence here? maybe he's secretly rendezvousing with Luxord's and Larxene's somebody? Luxord does have the power of time, and Larxene was willing to partner with Marluxia despite neither characters speaking with each other in Chain of Memories.

Dude, you were right. Larxene’s Somebody confirmed.

https://twitter.com/roboloid/status/1065489832095420416?s=21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back