• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Significant plot point accidentally shown!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton69

Awards
In the newest KH3 trailer, all is as expected. But Square Enix of China made a huge mistake...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It seems that Pooh will be a significant counter to the darkness of Xehanort and his wild gang. Perhaps, Winnie is Kingdom Hearts!?!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
In the newest KH3 trailer, all is as expected. But Square Enix of China made a huge mistake...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It seems that Pooh will be a significant counter to the darkness of Xehanort and his wild gang. Perhaps, Winnie is Kingdom Hearts!?!

hardly. that's just china censoring out Pooh because he's banned there over some dumb reference to its president.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I find it funny they opted to just poorly censor Pooh instead of simply not showing the world altogether. That may have been easier

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm all for Pooh achieving godhood, but the level of ridiculousness is, well, ridiculous.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I take everything back. This thread and discovering the Pooh censorship in China by themselves made being a KH fan for all these years worth it.
At this point KH III is just the cherry on top.

Meow Wow

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We have now seen Pooh in his truest, and upmost purest form.

After all these years with no suspicion whatsoever, Pooh was just an orb of light with legs after all...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
We have now seen Pooh in his truest, and upmost purest form.

After all these years with no suspicion whatsoever, Pooh was just an orb of light with legs after all...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Beautiful. 10/10 Fudge approved.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Seriously? I'd consider that to be an honor to be compared to a famous childhood icon.

yeah, unless you're someone who is looked upon a being who is above the common folk and has no flaws. then someone decides to compare you to a cartoon character who has flaws and quirks and suddenly the people might think you're no longer perfect anymore.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah, unless you're someone who is looked upon a being who is above the common folk and has no flaws. then someone decides to compare you to a cartoon character who has flaws and quirks and suddenly the people might think you're no longer perfect anymore.

Yeah, exactly. Remember people, it's China. Think back to that one Simpsons episode.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
honestly leave it up to Ashton69 to drop the best non-news thread we've gotten in this section in months. Let's give him a hand

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back