• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Hilda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video=youtube;XCojP2Ubuto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCojP2Ubuto[/video]

I'm in love with this show, it's like if Gravity Falls and Adventure Time had a baby born in England. If you haven't given this show a chance, definitely watch it, it's so enjoyable!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Started the show today and I'm really loving it. It reminds me so much of Natsume's Book of Friends with its variety of creatures and mystical feel. And best of all it got renewed for a second season :)

TheMostRad

Hilda was absolutely adorable. Scratched that Steven-Universe-perpetual-hiatus-itch I've been trying to reach since the last bomb. Glad there's gonna be a second season as the season finale did leave me wondering
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. It doesn't seem like a consequential question, but a question nonetheless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just finished the show last night. I absolutely loved it. It makes me think of what I always wanted Harry Potter to be with the adventurous nature of Gravity Falls this whimsical nature that I felt from shows like Natsume Yuujinchou and Mushishi.

Essentially it is own thing and I love it <3

Hilda was absolutely adorable. Scratched that Steven-Universe-perpetual-hiatus-itch I've been trying to reach since the last bomb. Glad there's gonna be a second season as the season finale did leave me wondering
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. It doesn't seem like a consequential question, but a question nonetheless.

The girls aren’t just Marra but are also actual teenage girls growing up in the town. It was just a case of wanting to be friends with the cool kids since Frida clearly was bad at being the perfect kid, and the cool kids happen to be the Marra who go out into the forest at night and do shady things around a fire...

TheMostRad

The girls aren’t just Marra but are also actual teenage girls growing up in the town. It was just a case of wanting to be friends with the cool kids since Frida clearly was bad at being the perfect kid, and the cool kids happen to be the Marra who go out into the forest at night and do shady things around a fire...

Ahhh, that makes sense. I think I missed the first chunk of the episode that introduces the Marra so that clears that up. Thank ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back