• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Um actually while close, Reforge isn’t by Green. It’s more of he can hear/see the effects of the spells and battle but he can’t see the participants. Otherwise trust me, Andy and Topsy would be heck of a lot closer to each other.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I... I didn't mean anything by what I said... If anything, I'd say Demois is a smarter RPer than me, cause he doesn't let his characters get out of hand and call the shots, unlike me... ^^;; The perils of an ADD brain, that's all I can say. *starts humming non-stop*

Deimos

Awards
I... I didn't mean anything by what I said... If anything, I'd say Demois is a smarter RPer than me, cause he doesn't let his characters get out of hand and call the shots, unlike me... ^^;; The perils of an ADD brain, that's all I can say. *starts humming non-stop*

You've got your style, I've got mine, neither is right, neither is wrong. Bias is preference, you'll do what you like and love and the same applies to me at the end of the day, personally I enjoy what you do as much as I myself try to be a little more on the mundane side of things. (As i've shown the thread with Trace)

Sometimes people forget I'm still a child, much younger than most of you here coming up in a world plugged into social media and directly exposed to some cruelty and harsh reality and I rapidly get desensitized to shit faster than I would ever openly admit. I'm not very personable, but I'm not insecure don't get me wrong, in the resolute thread I gave my brief opinion on everyone's writing style because thats how closely I observe and pay attention to people thanks to my personality type.

Trying to learn how to better be open because I came from a pretty diverse roleplaying community and learned the hard way when it comes to a severe lack of communication. Thats about as personable as I'm willing to be with most of you here probably outside of maybe Rhaps and purg since i've taken time I didn't have to develop something of a bond with the two of them or at least some common ground. I think everyone here is a talented writer in their own right, and while we may be at a bit of a slow down, you're all quite skilled and this has been one of the best roleplaying experiences I've had in my brief time writing online and I would like to personally thank everyone here for making it a great experience and adding a positive memory for me online, so again.

Thank you everyone ;)

You'll RARELY ever see a post like this from me, it's not for any reason related to ego or anything, but I can step out of my bubble every so often and share with the rest of the class when it really counts.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
so how's everyone's weekend going? :3

It's going okay, been busy with work and dealing with a sinus infection. I'll try to get a post up for Nana and Henry soon, so people can interact with them if they want, although kind of waiting on Tav with Henry. Watched Nightmare Before Christmas and it helped to get my excitement back for Halloween Town.

Might do some more with Cutter, Mickey and Noct too, trying to lay some of the ground work for the next set of worlds.

Awards
eugh. was hoping to finish by this weekend, but it looks like it's gonna have to happen over the weekday. sorry guys, things turned icky for me again....

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
@Dream and Deimos:

I tried really hard not to comment on your banter, but wow you two. I think all the kid was really trying to say is, he's noticed you disappear based on what your life is like off-forum, (while you have every right not to specify, you let us know pretty often) to which no one here would ever be so stupid enough to assume in the slightest that doesn't know it personally, which he did not. I think really, it's seen as actively giving yourself more work in the long-term and as he said, and as I will echo here, I want to see you here adding to the story like everyone else as often as possible, and whatever makes that easier, meaning less characters to manage, thats what I would prefer too. (I've lost track, but I'm sure this is not your only rp/online commitment as well, I never dare to assume anything as fact)

also, no word from Hazen my dudes, lo siento.

plus KN still has a template that is incomplete :x

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Well then I'll try to get something up tonight or tomorrow if that's the case since Tyrant posted. Also I will concur if you are indeed a youngin Deimos you are very ahead of me when I was at your age as far as both detail, and story writing go.

SO you milord get:

hades.jpg

…………………………………………………

UPDATE
I will have Artemis half up tomorrow apologizes for the delay.

UPDATE UPDATE

@Deimos would it be okay to send Castex your way?

Last edited:

Deimos

Awards
@Dari: Thank you, I think i've stated my peace on the subject tho, lets write! ;)

@kingdomkeylight: Feel free to, we're currently on Willow's Keep, my character's homeworld. Occupying the owner's (not Trace's actually lol) hotel/lodge. Currently sharing this space with rhaps and purgatory's characters, we're in the middle of a conversation atm.

Just some quick background on my character's home world. It's in the aftermath of a massive hybrid outbreak that happened around the time of the first one per Magicced's OP, so a year later, this place basically is a home to (mostly) consumed type hybrids. Here, we have a pact, and if you're not apart of that pact you're basically fodder for the population of consumed hybrids which may as well be competent as regular PCs. It's more about territorial control than being mindless like regular heartless, so if you have any intention of coming here, bare this in mind that it isn't the safest place to be if you're an outsider. The turks were too intimidated to come into the castle town itself without air transport (helicopter) and using the rooftops, just to add some emphasis on the level of danger.

Purgatory's character is exempt from being attacked because I provided her with something that is basically the same thing as the pact, and well, if you want to read what I did to Cal, just read it I can't repeat it because it's too funny now that I think about it xD.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I know some of what’s going on with Dream, so I can understand why she wants to do it and why she’s so insistent. Although, I agree with you guys and I know at the moment while she’s working the way she is right now I’d prefer she didn’t introduce those characters right now but meh, her choice.

@Deimos: I’ve noticed that about you and I know I’d like to get to know you better, but I’m not going to force you to do something you’re not comfortable with.

@Dari: I’ve noticed that, I’ve tried to reach out to him but he’s been quiet so I need to see if I can figure out what he wanted done with Krampus. I’ll also try to get a reply up with Henry soonish, I just want to get feeling better first.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
The final thing on the matter is that it's just the way my brain works. I don't create characters exclusively for RPs anymore; the characters I use online are characters from different stories, and it's kind of my way of playing with ideas. Sevastion is from one story, and Leyla is from another, so this is almost a crossover of sorts where they're concerned. RPs are actually kind of my testing ground for ideas when they pop up; it's a royal pain, but it's kinda taught me how to juggle characters, however successful or not that turns out, 'cause I know that they get away from me more often than not. I apologize for any annoyances this causes. As most everyone here knows (since they have RP'd with me in the past), I can be horribly slow even with just two characters. I blame it on an overactive, injured brain that did NOT handle a skating accident very well. I admit, I have a lot of characters planned; for the most part, they're antagonistic types, but the biggest thing is that MOST of them are NOT POV characters. I can't say much more without going into spoilers, but there's a reason for the character count. I have maybe two more planned that get consistent VP posts.

Okay, now that's I'm done with all of that... great, I have no idea where this last part was going. ^^;; I'll get a post up after work tomorrow, but has ANYONE been able to get in contact with Tav in any way? It's fine if he can't post; I just want to know if he's okay.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Unless someone else is seeing something I’m not, welcome KN. I’m willing to admit I did a quick double check with Gladio’s name after I read some of his family’s history. *whistles innocently because of the post she’s working on that’s starting to lay the ground work for the next stage since the group in Halloween Town is fighting Krampus*

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
oooh love the template Naruto! gotta love the DMC dual pistols

I wanted to add a devil trigger but I think maybe a "heartless" trigger.

Nice KN he seems neat can't wait to see his impact to the story x3.

Hopefully.

Unless someone else is seeing something I’m not, welcome KN. I’m willing to admit I did a quick double check with Gladio’s name after I read some of his family’s history. *whistles innocently because of the post she’s working on that’s starting to lay the ground work for the next stage since the group in Halloween Town is fighting Krampus*

Sorry it's not finished. I got caught up while I was typing it. Will have it finished tomorrow most definitely. Won't let you down like last time.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
of course what's a DMC inspired character without the hypest DMC song to date? XD great work naruto....

Back