• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JP advertisement shows off details of upcoming story update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm still hitting my head trying to find out what Maleficent meant by "I've been lured into a trap?". Hmm... the image shows Master Xehanort alongside her, so perhaps he was the one to lure her into a trap? And what is said "trap"? Could it be that MX has a parallel plan unravelling besides the Seekers, and he is using Maleficent to accelerate it? It wouldn't be the first time Xehanort uses Maleficent.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so mosty likey the story update is tomroow night unless it get ealy a week

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
FYI this update is coming tonight, y'all.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
FYI this update is coming tonight, y'all.

It’s only five quests though, right? Think they’re going to start more frequent updates or are they really just doing us that dirty after waiting so long and teasing a big update this month? Lol

I’m still excited, though.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
is it just five quest though i know the hing said 845 but that could be the daily thing plus why they asking us to complete that quest as well

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It’s only five quests though, right? Think they’re going to start more frequent updates or are they really just doing us that dirty after waiting so long and teasing a big update this month? Lol

I’m still excited, though.

Yep, that's right. 5 or 10 quests per update is the standard now.

is it just five quest though i know the hing said 845 but that could be the daily thing plus why they asking us to complete that quest as well

The tweet states that there will be a new mission for players to complete to the latest quest (No. 845). The last update only went up to 840. Therefore, only 5 quests.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The tweet states that there will be a new mission for players to complete to the latest quest (No. 845). The last update only went up to 840. Therefore, only 5 quests.
that intresing i wonder why that quest number could that quest number be related to kh3 which is why it needs to completed

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol, it's almost tangible how curious some of us are.
Understandable, this is a plot thread almost considered lost through time.

I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
that intresing i wonder why that quest number could that quest number be related to kh3 which is why it needs to completed

Quest number is completely irrelevant.

They're encouraging players to catch up now that we've finally moved on from Disney filler. Nomura made some big promises last month. Let's see if this can live up to it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm so hyped that something is finally happening, but at the same time I'm not expecting much.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep, that's right. 5 or 10 quests per update is the standard now.

Well then, it seems like the new world won’t be this month like some people thought. I figured it would still be at least a couple months.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Same as Fudge here, I've learned to become extremely cautious with everything that happens in Unchained/Union X and I am not gonna get any big expectations up so there might be at least a pleasant surprise if they really do finally something worthwhile for a change.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
So, the connection between "this character" and "that character" is between Maleficent and Xehanort? I totally didn't guess that. I thought it was going to be Lauriam and Ventus. Now I'm even more excited!

*rolls eyes at Global* Nothing we’d need to know, they said.

I’m excited for this new content! Also looking forward to seeing the new characters!

My thoughts exactly. I think Glacie's intention with the whole "you won't be missing much" statement was to attempt to damage control the delay in story updates. Like "if it's not there in time, it won't affect you guys too much". But that obviously had the polar opposite effect, as it implied that KHUX's connection to KH3 had essentially been nonexistent from the very beginning.

But, as I had hoped/assumed, this image shows that she was likely misinformed or just saying whatever came to mind in the moment to attempt to sugarcoat the situation.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm just interested in what it is that they have planned for Maleficent since the ending of X, I'm holding out on both pessimism and optimism.

Ux basically made me into an NPC: I just take notice that stuff is happening and I'll repeat the same two lines of dialogue to whoever's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back