• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chip and Dale wont go over 1000 on 7* anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GillaThKilla

Did i miss something? The early 7* medals would boost to 2000 with chip and dales but the new ones will not. Tried contacting support and got a real “you’re a dumba**” response. Please enlighten me .

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Did i miss something? The early 7* medals would boost to 2000 with chip and dales but the new ones will not. Tried contacting support and got a real “you’re a dumba**” response. Please enlighten me .

Only PRIME medals can get +2000 ATK/DEF. Normal ones are capped at +1000.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Was this passed on to the community in a notice or Twitter feed or something, cause I didn't know this either.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Was this passed on to the community in a notice or Twitter feed or something, cause I didn't know this either.

A quick search says Global had never stated this information . It definitely needs to be brought to their attention.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was confused about this as well till recently, I realized there was some criteria I was missing. I thought maybe it was boosted but then yeah, I found out just on a Youtuber's video that it was Prime's only.

I don't recall Global ever telling us either.

CutiePique

Awards
@.@);? Iiii wasn't aware this wasn't universally understood (at least among players who existed from before the 7* update), tbh. The notice for the 7* rarity medals says nothing about C/Ds, just:
・You can now evolve your Medals to the new maximum level of rarity: 7★!
 *EXP Medals, Boost Medals, Cost Medals, Evolve Medals, and Munny Medals cannot be evolved into 7★ Medals.
・Evolve a Medal to 7★ rarity to increase its maximum Strength over 10,000 and greatly increase its damage multiplier, making that Medal more powerful than ever before!
・Some Medals (limited time Medals, High Score Challenge Medals) will gain a 3 tier Upright/Reversed Strength buff when evolved into 7★ rarity.

Meanwhile Praxel's notice, which would've been our first introduction to Prime medals, includes this blurb:
When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur:
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots!
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF!
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!
And later Prime medal notices (like PKA17 and Woody and Buzz, which were all I could find on this notice archive) include that same blurb on them.

Ssssso, unnatural as it may be, I'm not sure global erred here?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
@.@);? Iiii wasn't aware this wasn't universally understood (at least among players who existed from before the 7* update), tbh. The notice for the 7* rarity medals says nothing about C/Ds, just:
・You can now evolve your Medals to the new maximum level of rarity: 7★!
 *EXP Medals, Boost Medals, Cost Medals, Evolve Medals, and Munny Medals cannot be evolved into 7★ Medals.
・Evolve a Medal to 7★ rarity to increase its maximum Strength over 10,000 and greatly increase its damage multiplier, making that Medal more powerful than ever before!
・Some Medals (limited time Medals, High Score Challenge Medals) will gain a 3 tier Upright/Reversed Strength buff when evolved into 7★ rarity.

Meanwhile Praxel's notice, which would've been our first introduction to Prime medals, includes this blurb:
When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur:
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots!
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF!
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!
And later Prime medal notices (like PKA17 and Woody and Buzz, which were all I could find on this notice archive) include that same blurb on them.

Ssssso, unnatural as it may be, I'm not sure global erred here?

I suppose the issue is that JP's notices always include information on Prime medal differences, so players won't forget. While by this point it should be common knowledge, it's odd that Global has chosen to leave out this information.

GillaThKilla

So HD INVI (EX+) is not classed as prime? I thought all new EX were. This game is getting more and more confusing 😬

Shinra

Banned
Awards
So HD INVI (EX+) is not classed as prime? I thought all new EX were. This game is getting more and more confusing ������
They are not considered Prime, Prime medals literally have the word Prime in their medal names

Awards
It also specifically states in the Prime banners that they can go above +1000. If the banners don't say they can, then they won't. None of the new ones say this, so they only go up to +1000. If a banner doesn't state they get 5 trait slots they won't get that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back