• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are any of you worried about the performance of the game on a base PS4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

I don't know why but after seeing the last trailer it looks like too much and I've got a bad feeling that it's going to be a glitchy mess with terrible frame rate and loads of stutters. Most of the gameplay has been on the PS4 Pro and they haven't mentioned anything about the normal PS4.

Am I silly for worrying about this? Or do you some of you feel the same? I'm not buying a Pro lol.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm a little worried, but I'm not buying a Pro for a single game, so I'll just have to live with whatever we get.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Who knows, maybe we'll finally find a glitch as fun as running around in End of the World's Destiny Islands. :D

Squall Strife

Kh3 for base ps4 would most likely be running at 1080p/30fps, with some dips here & there. I'm hoping the pro can go 1440p/60fps but that may just be a dream.

Hirokey123

Awards
As long as it can keep a mostly steady 30FPS I won't care.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm not worried in the slightest. Unless my PS4 decides to turn into a toaster (*knock on wood*) due to playing KH3 and the glitches are game-breaking, I really don't care at all. Day One patches exist for a reason. And it would be dumb to ship out a game that doesn't work on the base console to begin with anyway.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I am sorta worried, but as others have said I am not upgrading just because of this game.

the red monster

Awards
this is the only thing i'm worried about, i know it's not gonna be 60fps but at least be stable 30fps.

ActingDude17

I don't have a PS4 yet but only have a 720p tv (at the moment). Should I just get a Pro anyway to futureproof?

the red monster

Awards
I don't have a PS4 yet but only have a 720p tv (at the moment). Should I just get a Pro anyway to futureproof?
i don't think it's really worth it at this point if you don't have 4k tv, the next console gen should come in about 2-3 years or even less anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i don't think it's really worth it at this point if you don't have 4k tv, the next console gen should come in about 2-3 years or even less anyway.
Even with a 1080p, the Pro has advantages. It downsamples 4K games to look better and can have a boosted performance.

the red monster

Awards
Even with a 1080p, the Pro has advantages. It downsamples 4K games to look better and can have a boosted performance.
yeah but his tv is not 1080p, it's 720p. that much money for a bit boosted performance ? only if he got extra money, otherwise normal ps4 for 720p screen is the way to go, imo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yeah but his tv is not 1080p, it's 720p. that much money for a bit boosted performance ? only if he got extra money, otherwise normal ps4 for 720p screen is the way to go, imo.
Of course not, I wasn't tell them to get a Pro for it. I was saying that the TV doesn't have to be 4K, there's advantages to the console even on 1080.

ActingDude17

But even if my tv is 720p (for now), the Pro will have some benefits, right? Faster load times, etc.?

robotman

Thinking about it some more surely they'd optimise it for the base PS4 first, right? Since more people have a base PS4 it'd be stupid not to but that hasn't stopped them before, the issue is a lot of people had trouble with 0.2 on the base PS4 while the Pro played well with no hiccups. I guess we all just have to hope that it runs at a consistent 30fps.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Nope, not worried in the slightest. My eyes aren't the best to begin with. I'm completely blind in my left eye and partially in my right, so 30fps or 60fps, it looks all the same to me (trust me I've tested it multiple times) as long as I can play KH3, I'll play it on a microwave for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back