• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

There is still the matter of Yozora, Magia, and Aegis. Without Sugar Rush and no superhero alter egos for SDG, what could they be referring too?

Maybe is just a game that exist in toy story world. That one Verum Rex right?

kingsoraful

Awards
It could just be a clever Easter egg/meta Nomura used. It doesn't have to be something physically present in the game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Sugar Rush is outta here! There were no new links shown in these trailers and there won't be another trailer this TGS. KHUX story updates usually come early in the month, so the October story update should happen before their next trailer which means Ralph is the only brand new character shown in a link, and therefore the only viable option to be the brand new world.

Not that it makes any difference, but I want to point out that Nomura said the main story would be updating next month while the new world would be coming soon. So October and November could be Daybreak Town, then Ralph could debut right in time for his new movie’s Japanese release in December. It would kind of suck to only have one month of main story after over a year of no updates, just to be shuffled off to another Disney world for three-four months of filler, even if it’s a new world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not that it makes any difference, but I want to point out that Nomura said the main story would be updating next month while the new world would be coming soon. So October and November could be Daybreak Town, then Ralph could debut right in time for his new movie’s Japanese release in December. It would kind of suck to only have one month of main story after over a year of no updates, just to be shuffled off to another Disney world for three-four months of filler, even if it’s a new world.
His words do make it seem like they are coming in the same update

The next time the main scenario will be updated, there will be new characters, and the connection between this character and that character will be revealed. I think it will be an interesting development. Until now, the matter of existing Disney Worlds needed to be dealt with first, but soon we will finally be visiting the new world.

This is just how I read it but he talks about how the main scenario will be updated "next time" (October) and that the existing Disney worlds need to be finished off first (September) before we can finally visit the new world. And that, to me, reads that main scenario and Disney world are coming in October.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is still the matter of Yozora, Magia, and Aegis. Without Sugar Rush and no superhero alter egos for SDG, what could they be referring too?

Verum Rex. The game in Toy Story. It’s one big meta reference to Nomura’s XV if one wants to believe it. “Verum rex” means True King. Yozora means Night Sky. Noctis Caelum = Night Sky in Latin. Noctis was the true king.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
His words do make it seem like they are coming in the same update

This is just how I read it but he talks about how the main scenario will be updated "next time" (October) and that the existing Disney worlds need to be finished off first (September) before we can finally visit the new world. And that, to me, reads that main scenario and Disney world are coming in October.

Honestly, I hope you’re right. That would mean, depending on cutscene frequency, a decent amount of story quests would need to be included in the update, which is long overdue. Maybe, just maybe, the Global version would then drop that same amount of quests, which might get us through Enchanted Dominion and possibly to some of this main story stuff by January. But that’s just a hypothetical and I don’t really trust SE to not stretch this stuff out as much as it possibly can.

Verum Rex. The game in Toy Story. It’s one big meta reference to Nomura’s XV if one wants to believe it. “Verum rex” means True King. Yozora means Night Sky. Noctis Caelum = Night Sky in Latin. Noctis was the true king.

I can’t wait to see if some shady references get made. Lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It feels odd to me that can use cell phone when he had only laid eyes on a computer for the first time in radiant garden
but trends are trends. Will his plan cover calls to the dark realm. More importantly will we be able to add Disney characters to our contacts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can’t wait to see if some shady references get made. Lol.

I can assure you the line “My heart won’t let go” will probably be said once in the game and it will be delicious.

It feels odd to me that can use cell phone when he had only laid eyes on a computer for the first time in radiant garden
but trends are trends. Will his plan cover calls to the dark realm. More importantly will we be able to add Disney characters to our contacts

Sora is a fast learner...or rather he goes with the flow and learns from there.

He probably has an unlimited plan, especially since the King can afford it.

I bet he will, and it will never stop being funny even after it does happen.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Now I want this. Crap lol. I doubt it myself. Even if they just sent us fun texts some times lol. I loved that in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, for instance. And the Twitter updates in Spider-man is a more recent example ha.

kingsoraful

Awards
I need that book they're showing dang it!

Same demo as they've done already.

Last edited by a moderator:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yes o figured the good stuff wont be until this weekend
(please dont double post)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Okay, two things I don't know if anyone's talked about yet because I'm too lazy to read through everything.

LlVCD0C.png

I'm pretty sure Demyx and Vexen are in Radiant Garden here.

FHUk8as.gif

This scene takes place right where Ventus is, and he's radiating light. Since we have a barrier here I'm guessing this part takes place before Vanitas is sitting above him. Vani does whatever to Aqua that winds up shutting off the barrier or maybe having Aqua in danger triggers Ven to take it down instead.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Aegis is a FF thing since the early games, as early as the very first FF game. It's an item like Aegis Shield or Glove or Amulet, it can be found in ALL FF games so it's like a traditional FF item found across the series.
Magia is just Latin for "magic" or "sorcery", a key element of FF games as well.
What Spockanort said is just superb, that is one beautiful reference to Noctis, I love it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Awwwww yeaaaaaa. I freaking love world logos. Glad we haven't gotten see how they show up other than Toy Box so far, I kinda want to save my surprise for what they do when the game comes out ha.
Yeah they can keep how they are brought into the worlds a secret. And for all we have seen from Olympus, we haven't seen its world logo :O

Vasquez

Awards
I was kinda hoping we would get another animated disney world announcement.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah they can keep how they are brought into the worlds a secret. And for all we have seen from Olympus, we haven't seen its world logo :O

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting thats the case. Tbh, I feel like we know a strangely small amount of what happens in Olympus for it being the first world. I guess, we know all the freaking Titans show up and Thebes is attacked. But that's about it. There must be more to it. Not that I necessarily want to know what else there is, it almost feels like I know more about even Big Hero 6 and how that will go compared to Olympus lol.

the red monster

Awards
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting thats the case. Tbh, I feel like we know a strangely small amount of what happens in Olympus for it being the first world. I guess, we know all the freaking Titans show up and Thebes is attacked. But that's about it. There must be more to it. Not that I necessarily want to know what else there is, it almost feels like I know more about even Big Hero 6 and how that will go compared to Olympus lol.

Because since toy story reveal they give an actual trailers for the worlds, that's why we know so little about olympus and tangled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back