• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All Secret Bosses in KH1FM at Level 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, I love this game way too much. Though I can say that it really does not feel it was designed for level 1. And honestly if they removed it I still would love this game and declare it the best in the series.

[video=youtube;4vR9GWfijUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vR9GWfijUE[/video]

Tempo

Awards
it definitely wasn't originally designed with a level 1 run in mind. that ability wasn't added until the PS3 release, and it came with some hidden functions such as damage storage in order to make things a little more fair. the devs just needed to make sure it was possible to complete most of the game with it. the only thing you can't do on level 1 is the hades cup time attack, so i'd say they succeeded.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
There's something so effing tense and 'classic-video-games' about not being able to see the opponent's health. Raises the tension and shit.

Kudos to you on your quality gameplay.

Tempo

Awards
i also find it makes you less likely to make rash movements towards the end of the battle. you're not likely to take risks when the boss has only a few HP left because you have almost no idea. it's almost a blessing in disguise in that regard

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, level 1 on KH1 is harsh, definitely an afterthought.

There's something so effing tense and 'classic-video-games' about not being able to see the opponent's health. Raises the tension and shit.

Loved that little nugget, as much effective the new HP bar is I'm a bit sad the games never played around with that mechanic again.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, level 1 on KH1 is harsh, definitely an afterthought.

Loved that little nugget, as much effective the new HP bar is I'm a bit sad the games never played around with that mechanic again.

True though imo I just miss the colored HP bar from the 1st game and even original CoM had. I don't know it just gave the game a more "organic" feel (or even more of an JPRG feel) rather than just multiple green HP bars which just gives it a more action game feel if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back