• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Become a Superhero With Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Why am I excited about Gummi Ships returning? I mean, I've never outright hated the minigame, but they are just particularly adorable here.

Also, BH6 world looks stellar. Loving the microbots on display during combat~

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So Sora finding Master's Defender is canon now, hm?

It's so nice to finally see Marluxia's Nobodies up close. I love the design!

Vanitas is being fab at the Land of Departure! So it looks like Aquanort did restore the place and Vanitas is using Ven's body.

The chess board has me a little curious. Either Xemnas or Xigbar doesn't have a piece on it.

FkeoG1z.png

Since the piece looks like crossed swords, I can see it based on Xemnas' lightsabers, but his weapon isn't crossed-shaped. Xigbar's arrowguns kind of are except I would assume the crossed swords would have circles in the middle of them.

This gummi ship is based on the Einhander, from the titular game whose developers are designing KH3’s gummi missions!

rW7r2YC.jpg
LFKvQ6A.jpg
I knew it looked familiar, but couldn't place it! Thank you for pointing it out!

On one hand, I want to say it is Master Xehanort walking away. You can see his white gloves, his robe cape, and his boots.

On the other hand, I want to say it is the Lingering Will. MX's white gloves could be the gauntlets, the robe cape could be Lingering Will's cape, and the boots could actually be Terra's Keyblade.
I say it's Goofy.

Also, I've stared at every frame and I can't see anything like that in the shot. Halp!

Can Xemnas do it? Since he has Terra’s memories it’d be somewhat melancholy for him to try to help Aqua but she rejects it.
OH YES PLEASE I NEED THIS!

I heard a few people say it could be Data Riku because those Bug Block looking things are in the Big Hero 6 world.
That's what I was thinking.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The chess board has me a little curious. Either Xemnas or Xigbar doesn't have a piece on it.

FkeoG1z.png

Since the piece looks like crossed swords, I can see it based on Xemnas' lightsabers, but his weapon isn't crossed-shaped. Xigbar's arrowguns kind of are except I would assume the crossed swords would have circles in the middle of them.
yeah i that piece next to ansem seeker of darkness not xigbar and once we get a good shot of it and if that case where is xigbar piece because i belive there more xigbar then he letting on

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If that is Data Riku then wouldn't that mean Xehanort somehow got control of the Data worlds. Maybe he snatched them at some point during DDD.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Will the age old battle of Repliku vs Data Riku be reborn?

It’s wild that in a little over four months, all this new KH3 trailer hype will be over. It’ll be the end of a five and a half year era.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
We got a new trailer, woo! Loved it. Sora's new keyblade is so cool! I'm really digging the transformation. The BH6 world looks great so far.

I really loved the ultros, moogle, and bomb gummi ships. It's nice to see some Final Fantasy references.

Flynn saying "Fleeing is my specialty" made me laugh xD

The ending montage is crazy, and I agree with most that it's Xion. It also looks like Riku got his KH2/DDD hair back. And I definitely believe that could be the keyblade graveyard with SDM. This was a nice surprise for sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We got a new trailer, woo! Loved it. Sora's new keyblade is so cool! I'm really digging the transformation. The BH6 world looks great so far.

I really loved the ultros, moogle, and bomb gummi ships. It's nice to see some Final Fantasy references.

Flynn saying "Fleeing is my specialty" made me laugh xD

The ending montage is crazy, and I agree with most that it's Xion. It also looks like Riku got his KH2/DDD hair back. And I definitely believe that could be the keyblade graveyard with SDM. This was a nice surprise for sure.

It’s not so much “back” as it is pre-hair cut. Between when they arrive in the RoD to the scene on the beach when it places his broken Keyblade into the sand, something happens that causes him to cut his hair.

Golden_Lion

Awards
People keep thinking it's Xion, but I think it looks like it could potentially be Riku (not saying he is Norted, just that it looks like it could be him)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
My initial theory of Xion being the Darkness for San Fransokyo may end up having credence after all. Aqua was in shadows for the Orchestra teaser trailer before being revealed in the Frozen trailer.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope we see more Kairi during the rest of TGS. They teased her and Lea during E3, so it is a bit weird to not see any more glimpses of them now. Like how Riku was revealed at D23 and then we saw more of him throughout all of E3. I think that might be connected to why we haven’t seen Saix yet either. I think he could be the primary antagonist for Kairi and Lea’s scenario.

mytomxxx

So.. about the bug blocks
zvOweqq.jpg

Looks like the monster is made of them.
n5H2bgX.jpg

FRt1GLd.jpg

ugwdRsG.jpg

Does this make Data Riku more likely to be norted and be the seeker of this world?

Awards
I hope we see more Kairi during the rest of TGS. They teased her and Lea during E3, so it is a bit weird to not see any more glimpses of them now. Like how Riku was revealed at D23 and then we saw more of him throughout all of E3. I think that might be connected to why we haven’t seen Saix yet either. I think he could be the primary antagonist for Kairi and Lea’s scenario.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to see Kairi again but I think this has to do with the fact that she might get a huge role in the game and they might be "saving" her for a Final Trailer? It's just a thought tho lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It’s not so much “back” as it is pre-hair cut. Between when they arrive in the RoD to the scene on the beach when it places his broken Keyblade into the sand, something happens that causes him to cut his hair.
Maybe he finds a styling kit in his suitcase and figures why not?

Like, it's kinda funny how we're wondering why he cut his hair again but not how he's able to? The Realm of Darkness isn't a place I'd call well lit, and even if he has light and mirrors it'd be hard for him to get everything. Are we gonna get a bonding moment where Mickey cuts Riku's hair?

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So.. about the bug blocks
zvOweqq.jpg

Looks like the monster is made of them.
n5H2bgX.jpg

FRt1GLd.jpg

ugwdRsG.jpg

Does this make Data Riku more likely to be norted and be the seeker of this world?

I definitely think it is someone tied to data. But keep in mind they’re also trying to bring back Roxas using his data. That data could be corrupt or it could be a similar case with Xion. I think it makes Aqua less likely to be there since she hasn’t really had anything to do with data and what not.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I loved we still haven’t seen much at all and we only got tip of the iceberg still

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It probably is Xion the more I think about it. She serves as a much better parallel to Dark Baymax then Data Riku. Which is disappointing since I thought Aqua would have been such a good fit for San Fransokyo. I still hope she gets a Disney world.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It probably is Xion the more I think about it. She serves as a much better parallel to Dark Baymax then Data Riku. Which is disappointing since I thought Aqua would have been such a good fit for San Fransokyo. I still hope she gets a Disney world.

To be fair, both Aqua and Xion can be symbolic with Dark Baymax as Aqua saved Terra like Tadashi's Baymax saved Hiro, but I feel that the Xion parallels are more appropriate because Xion was fundamentally designed a tool like Baymax, and San Fransokyo at night could display parallels to The World that Never Was.

Sdog

Awards
So much to analyze and speculate in just the last 10 seconds of shots!

I'm honestly taking back by how much this game keeps looking better and better with every trailer y'all. And with us getting a full BH6 trailer before the stage show? Ya we definitely getting another one and I'm on team other world reveal incoming. Doesn't even have to be a Disney one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe he finds a styling kit in his suitcase and figures why not?

Like, it's kinda funny how we're wondering why he cut his hair again but not he's able to? The Realm of Darkness isn't a place I'd call well lit, and even if he has light and mirrors it'd be hard for him to get everything. Are we gonna get a bonding moment where Mickey cuts Riku's hair?

It would be pretty romantic if Mickey cuts Riku’s hair.

Lol, but really. I could see it. Like Riku’s hair gets in his way or gets frayed by stray magic and he has to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back