• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Become a Superhero With Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
DmuXYrCV4AAg1Wr.jpg

This gonna fuel your Wreck if Ralph theories.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I hope the next trailer is in English, though I doubt it. I am so glad Baymax is a party member, I can't wait to hear him say "Oh no"
Did anyone notice the Hp and Mp? Holy crap!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sven and Kristoff are behind Larxene in the montage. Please don't hurt the reindeer ;~;

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
DmuXYrCV4AAg1Wr.jpg

This gonna fuel your Wreck if Ralph theories.

This was my immediate thought as well lol. I really don't think it means anything other than a cute reference, since I still think his being a summon kills the worlds chances but let others do what they do I guess lol

Megavoltage

Awards
What's up with Aqua's skin? Her legs and arms are a dark purple, looks Heartless-ish. Other Xehanort vessels didn't get weird skin like that. Maybe she didn't get Norted after all and it's some other weird problem?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Also, the scene from the first KHIII trailer with Sora & Master Defender is real.
Wearing his KH3 outfit, maybe not surprising but kind of interesting. Not that much of the clothing/hairstyle stuff makes a lot of sense so far in terms of the timeline anyway.

Soft confirmation for Destiny Islands though!

What's up with Aqua's skin? Her legs and arms are a dark purple, looks Heartless-ish. Other Xehanort vessels didn't get weird skin like that. Maybe she didn't get Norted after all and it's some other weird problem?
She's got the same skin stuff going on as Riku when he's in Darkness Mode through KH1 and CoM. Unless we see Aqua in BH6 in the full trailer, I'm definitely thinking there's still something fishy going on with her.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I have been of the opinion she just is taken over by generic darkness and not norted at all tbh. I don't see why she would just chill in the realm of darkness still if she was norted. I don't see how that furthers his purposes at all, other than trolling Mickey and Riku?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This was my immediate thought as well lol. I really don't think it means anything other than a cute reference, since I still think his being a summon kills the worlds chances but let others do what they do I guess lol
Yeah, I'm on the side of it being a cute reference. Digging the Ultros ship though.

Seems the scene with Young Xehanort in Toy Story takes place in the section of the store that was closed off in the demo.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I just rewatched the trailer in slowmo and nocited Xigbar in what looks like Twilight Town during the montage. This trailer is so crazy! I loved the gummi ship part! So interesting.
The BH6 part looks like we may have sections dedicated to the other members joining up as temporary party members. I'm still shocked that we saw what looks to be the Keyblade Graveyard. OMG!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I have been of the opinion she just is taken over by generic darkness and not norted at all tbh.
Still doesn't explain the eyes though. Riku's eyes never went yellow like that while using generic darkness powers. Plus the way this trailer positions her with the other Seekers, sigghhh that's probably where they're going with it.

But hey, maybe she's a Replica or something. Or maybe like the Riku Replica fused with her, and now they're going around getting revenge together.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I'm on the side of it being a cute reference. Digging the Ultros ship though.

Seems the scene with Young Xehanort in Toy Story takes place in the section of the store that was closed off in the demo.

I like the Ultros ship too! And I like the lighting on the Bomb one and the pom-pom on the Moogle one as well. It has a nice, glassy texture I wasn't expecting.

And ah, interesting that makes sense. That would be after he summons the Gigas' in the entrance then?
Is that xion ?
DmuZtmdX4AIyfEC.jpg:large

Ugh...I really am hoping not but I'm not gonna hold my breath lol. Kinda seems like everyone is gonna get dark/norted in this game minus SDG, and probably Kairi and Riku and Mickey?

Leaferian

Awards
Wow! Who would have thought Vanitas is basically a middle aged white woman who, not knowing Japanese, just repeats things like "arigatou" with different inflections.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Anyone else getting the feeling that Nort whose face we didn't see might be Xion?
Edit: Well I guess so

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like the Ultros ship too! And I like the lighting on the Bomb one and the pom-pom on the Moogle one as well. It has a nice, glassy texture I wasn't expecting.

And ah, interesting that makes sense. That would be after he summons the Gigas' in the entrance then?

Ugh...I really am hoping not but I'm not gonna hold my breath lol. Kinda seems like everyone is gonna get dark/norted in this game minus SDG, and probably Kairi and Riku and Mickey?
Way after. The way he talks, we should have rescued Rex from the Dinosaur, Hamm from the doll, and the aliens from Vic the Victor.

kingsoraful

Awards
We are so getting another world revealed at TGS aside from BH6 which is what I predicted. And alongside that I expect FF characters old and new to appear and our first look at either Ventus or Roxas or maybe even Xion? That piece of the trailer looked like Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back