• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Become a Superhero With Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Three years ago last month, Square Enix took to the stage at D23 2015 in Anaheim Los Angeles to formally announce that the world of Big Hero 6 would be joining Kingdom Hearts III. Since then there has been almost no news about the development of the world, including no footage or screenshots showing off what fans could expect when they finally get to experience Kingdom Hearts III next January.

During the PlayStation LineUp Tour conference on September 10th, a brand new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III was shown off which gave us our very first, long awaited look at San Fransokyo.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Forsaken Shadow

Things I noticed:
-They seem to have canon-ized the scene with Sora picking up the Master Keyblade!
-Vanitas be chilling in LoD(?) where the chessboard is
-Only Baymax is a party member
-Leg shot of Sora, Donald and Mickey in a dusty area which looks suspiciously like the Keyblade Graveyard

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So much to analyse! Roxas, like Forsaken Shadow said. They kept the scene of Sora picking up the Master Defender. Randall makes his first public appearance! AND YAY ALL OF BIG HERO 6 (though I don't think I saw Fred?)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So much to analyse! Roxas, like Forsaken Shadow said. They kept the scene of Sora picking up the Master Defender. Randall makes his first public appearance! AND YAY ALL OF BIG HERO 6 (though I don't think I saw Fred?)

I saw him in suit for like a split second, and it was just his back lol. They really only showed Wasabi and Honey for a second as well ha.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I saw him in suit for like a split second, and it was just his back lol. They really only showed Wasabi and Honey for a second as well ha.
I recognised Wasabi and Honey Lemon but not Fred. Oh well, as if I needed an excuse to rewatch this non stop!

Seadrin

Awards
Riku back to his DDD Haircut in this trailer.. interesting. This must be before his haircut actually happens and they've been showing off the look he has post-haircut.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That shot of Sora’s chess piece alone surrounded by those of the Seeker’s has me worried! So much good! I think there will definitely be another trailer at TGS proper.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That shot of Sora’s chess piece alone surrounded by those of the Seeker’s has me worried! So much good! I think there will definitely be another trailer at TGS proper.

I wasn't able to process that as I am super tired and that went so fast lol. But yeah now I am concerned as well. I mean, with Vanitas' speech its more concerning.

And yes, now I fully expect a new world.

Seadrin

Awards
Also, the scene from the first KHIII trailer with Sora & Master Defender is real.

Old Man Xehanort! You can see him in the scene with Sora Donald and Mickey at what looks like the Keyblade Graveyard in the distance. Very faint.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Also, Vanitas touching his face in Land of Departure in front of the throne Ventus was last seen on... Maybe he’s just been reborn using Ventus’ body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back