• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Version 3.0.0 Update Notes

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 3.0.0 on Sep. 7, 2018 1:30 a.m. (PT) / 8:30 (UTC). 
Please see the below for a list of adjustments implemented with this update.

■ System Additions 
- Added χ3 [ex tres] Mode
- Added Classic Kingdom to χ3 [ex tres] Mode. 
- Added Community to χ3 [ex tres] Mode. 
- Added Limited-Time Challenge to χ3 [ex tres] Mode.

■ Changes/Adjustments 
- Updated app icon 
- Revised the "Help" section (Accessible by going from "MENU > Other > Help" in the menu.) 
- Implemented various bug fixes

About χ3 [ex tres] Mode
The new χ3 [ex tres] mode has been added with Version 3.0.0! 

χ3 [ex tres] mode, which features a menu based on the device that Sora uses in KINGDOM HEARTS III, lets you play some of the minigames to be featured in KINGDOM HEARTS III! You can also use the Community feature to mingle and socialize with other players! 

*Tap χ3 [ex tres] from the title screen to access this page.
*You can return to title screen by going from "MENU > Other > Title Screen" in the menu.

(1) Community
  Mingle with other players!
・The "Community" section is a place where divisions between party and Union are all forgotten, and where players from anywhere can chat together!
・You can chat about the Kingdom Hearts series, the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III, and share strategies for KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

・By tapping your avatar icon, you can access various options to disband and manage chat rooms!
 * Rooms will not be disbanded even if you press the "back" button.
 * However, your rooms will be disbanded if you remain absent from them for an extended period of time.

(2)"Classic Kingdom"
  Get an exclusive preview of these KHIII minigames!
・In "Classic Kingdom" you can play the 5 minigames that will be found in KINGDOM HEARTS III.
 - GIANTLAND
 - THE MUSICAL FARMER
 - THE KARNIVAL KID
 - THE BARNYARD BATTLE
 - FISHIN' FRENZY

(3)"Limited-Time Challenge"
  Your trusty "Starlight" Keyblade from KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will make a appearance in KINGDOM HEARTS III!
・In this Limited-Time Challenge, by playing the "Classic Kingdom" minigames and reaching certain scores in each of them you can earn a code to unlock a Starlight Keyblade that you can use in KINGDOM HEARTS III!

Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sep. 7, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 7, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 17, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sep. 7, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 7, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 17, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 8 +150~230% +190~230%
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

img

This 7★ Deal features the Vulpes Union leader! 
 Get Tier 8, 7★ HD Ava [EX+] within 10 draws from this exclusive Deal!

HD Ava [EX+] has arrived with Tier 8 Special Attack Bonus and 5 trait slots! Get it within 10 draws from this Medal Deal! 
HD Ava [EX+]'s brand-new Special Attack changes the Special Attack of the Medal after it to Magic attribute! Use it to your advantage!

Every time you draw from this deal, you are guaranteed to receive one Trait Medal #34
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

img

When you fuse Trait Medal #34 into HD Ava [EX+], the following will occur: 
HD Ava [EX+] will gain a new trait.

■ Campaign Period: 
Sep. 7, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Sep. 24, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sep. 7, 2018 7:00 to Sep. 25, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・A 7★ HD Ava [EX+] within 10 draws! 
・A Trait Medal #34 each time you draw from this banner! 
・Either a Tier 5, 7★ Medal OR a Tier 8, 7★ HD Ava [EX+] per draw from this banner! 
・10 Limited VIP Coins each time you draw from this banner! 
・Three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

What are Limited VIP Coins? 
Limited VIP Coins allow you to purchase from the special Limited VIP Boards which include spectacular rewards such as Prime - Illustrated Roxas (6★), Blue Fairy [SA Bonus LV 8] and more! 
 ⇒ Check here for more information about the Limited VIP Boards!

7★ HD Ava [EX+] and the guaranteed Tier 5, 7★ Medal you receive will come with the following: 
   - Special Attack unlocked 
   - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
   - A powerful skill at max skill level 

Check below for a full list of the possible skills 7★ HD Ava [EX+] or Tier 5, 7★ Medal could come with! 
   ・Attack Boost VI Max 
   ・Defense Boost I Max   
   ・Defense Boost II Max   
   ・Defense Boost III Max   
   ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
   ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
   ・Triple Threat II

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted 7★ HD Ava [EX+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Ava [EX+] (7★) M Upright 8 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: 7 STR, U- & M-STR, PSM-DEF, SP ATK B +100%, targets' -7 DEF, U- & M-DEF, -3 PSM-STR. Gauge +2. Count +2. Damage+: Higher HP. Next Medal turns Magic. All 4 × 25.96 - 34.14

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Re: September 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Updated OP with v3.3.0 and χ3 Mode!

Gotta say that I'm somewhat disappointed that the pull guarantee for HD Ava EX+'s deal was changed to Tier 5 Guilt 7*s as opposed to JP's Tier 6 or 7 Guilt 7*s guarantee, though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ugh, 10 draws? Whyyyyy. I really do need a good 7 star Magic Medal still. But I know my luck, I probably wouldn't get it. And I definitely don't have enough to pull mercy.

Updated OP with v3.3.0 and χ3 Mode!
Gotta say that I'm somewhat disappointed that the pull guarantee for HD Ava EX+'s deal was changed to Tier 5 Guilt 7*s as opposed to JP's Tier 6 or 7 Guilt 7*s guarantee, though.

Oh gross, yeah. That would make me more tempted to try my luck lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So it turns out the notice has errors again. The SP ATK Campaign is NOT live so save your medals.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I don't need the Foretellers, and won't be chasing any of them. Will be doing one pull from each, though, just for the heck of it. Instead, knowing that the next great Kairi mega-medal will be coming along soon enough (you know there will be another, right?? lol), I will be hoarding my jewels.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Thanks to this update, there's an error where our names don't appear in the party chat.

Naturally, I'm now disguised as one of my party members.

Cakeberry

Can anyone tell me if the scores needed to unlock the Starlight Keyblade are ridiculous or not? I stopped playing the game ages ago but if it's not too hard for people to get it, I might just reinstall to get that code!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Can anyone tell me if the scores needed to unlock the Starlight Keyblade are ridiculous or not? I stopped playing the game ages ago but if it's not too hard for people to get it, I might just reinstall to get that code!

They are not, but more importantly, they are cumulative. You don't have to get thousands of points in a single run. Replay each game a few times and you'll eventually reach the goal. You'll have to finish the game to lock in the points though; quitting partway won't get you anything.

There's also a 600 jewel reward for surpassing the target scores for each game, so by the time you fulfill all the requirements to get Starlight, you'll also be 3000 jewels richer.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

God I haven't played this since... February? I wonder how much has changed since it's 2nd Anniversary. I'll probably bite for the keyblade.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Took me three pulls to get Ava Ex+. Uploaded it on my channel as per usual.

[video=youtube;bYqQPH_fbIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqQPH_fbIA[/video]

Also just beat classic kingdom's scores today and set for Starlight keyblade in kh 3.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Took me three pulls to get Ava Ex+. Uploaded it on my channel as per usual.

[video=youtube;bYqQPH_fbIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqQPH_fbIA[/video]

Also just beat classic kingdom's scores today and set for Starlight keyblade in kh 3.

I did 5 pulls and got crap from it, unsurprising lol. Was hoping maybe though...I hope to have enough to finish her out in the next 20 or so days she is still around.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I'm new to this, but I got Tier 8 Ava first pull :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back