• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic Kingdom Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Classic Kingdom has launched in the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union X on September 6th and in the Global version on September 7th.

There are a total of five mini-games available to play from the Mobile Portal (accessible from the title screen). These mini-games include:
  • The Karnival Kid (30,000 points),
  • The Barnyard Battle (25,000 points),
  • Giantland (50 points),
  • Fishin' Frenzy (7,500 points),
  • The Musical Farmer (5,000 points).
These mini-games are based on old Mickey Mouse short films, and the one's available to try range from 1929 to 1933 so Square Enix has reached deep into Disney's history to bring these mini-games to life.

CK_01.jpg
CK_03.jpg
CK_02.jpg
CK_04.jpg
CK_05.jpg

There will be more than 20 of these Classic Kingdom mini-games available within Kingdom Hearts III when it launches on January 25th 2019 in Japan and January 29th 2019 for the rest of the world. They will be hidden all over the world's so you will have to search high and low to find them all.

We now have a Classic Kingdom on the main website. This will be updated with more information, history, and location as we all play more and Kingdom Hearts III looms closer.

This thread is so you can discuss these mini-games as well as share tips and tricks to getting the high scores. For now, we will focus on the five that are currently confirmed and playable in Kingdom Hearts Union X, but in the future it will be expanded to encompass all the Classic Kingdom mini-games.

A reminder that achieving certain scores (listed above with the mini-games) will reward both Japanese and Global players of Kingdom Hearts Union X with the ability to unlock the Starlight Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts III. This is a limited time event, so if you have some tips make sure to share them!

Sora06.png

Last edited:

KeyToNothing

Awards
These look like a fun way to pass the time. I haven't played Union in a while. Do you need to have progressed to a certain point or are these available straight away?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
These look like a fun way to pass the time. I haven't played Union in a while. Do you need to have progressed to a certain point or are these available straight away?
You can access the Magic Portal from the main title screen. You click an orange button and it takes you to the Magic Portal home page, and from there you can access Classic Kingdom.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You can access the Magic Portal from the main title screen. You click an orange button and it takes you to the Magic Portal home page, and from there you can access Classic Kingdom.

Ah thats nice to know, and it makes sense. I assume they are banking on their number of downloads going up quite a bit just for people who want a Keyblade

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Yeah I think so on that too Sora. As for me, going to temp download it to my phone for Classic Kingdom b/c I usually play on a big heavy tablet (MAH WRISTS!) and I think for once these'd be easier to play on my phone.

I usualy keep such stuff off my phone since I bring that to church too; don't want to be tempted^^. But I think for this, it'll be worth it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ah thats nice to know, and it makes sense. I assume they are banking on their number of downloads going up quite a bit just for people who want a Keyblade

Well first they need to get their main accounts to promote it because right now barely any of the casual fans know about this haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is there a deadline, because want to get my Tablet around November and play Union X and Classic Kingdom Mini games in Novembers

The high-score challenge is called a “Limited” event but there is no set deadline for submitting the scores. I’m sure the closer we get to KH3, the more likely they will be to lock in a deadline for score submission.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
THIS IS SO FUN GUYS YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So is Classic Kingdom only for Union X or is it Part of Kingdom Hearts 3?
Five mini-games are available to play in Union X when it updates to Ver. 3.0.0. Those five, plus many more, will be available to collect and play in Kingdom Hearts III next January.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
anybody know tricks for giantland

Patience. You're not running against the clock. Wait until you're confident you can cross safely before running to the next obstacle.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Better get your practice in now before they become required for the platinum trophy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do you have to get all 5 high scores to be eligible for Starlight in KH3?

It's not a high score per se. They established 5 scores to beat; they're cumulative, so you can just replay the games over and over until you surpass them.

But yeah, you have to achieve higher scores in all 5 games.

Rii

Awards
It's not a high score per se. They established 5 scores to beat; they're cumulative, so you can just replay the games over and over until you surpass them.

But yeah, you have to achieve higher scores in all 5 games.

Right, that’s what I meant. Just phrased it weird.

How difficult does it seem to be so far?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Right, that’s what I meant. Just phrased it weird.

How difficult does it seem to be so far?

It's pretty easy. My personal problem is after progressing through a few rounds, I have difficulty hitting the movement buttons correctly as things become more frantic. I don't play a lot of touchscreen games lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gah, these mini-games are so cute.

I’ve played Giantland and The Musical Farmer so far and I got 17 points in the first one and 590 in the second one. Giantland is pretty simple, just go after he raises his feet/hands. I wouldn’t risk any moments where it’s been up for a while, that limb has to come down sometime.

But the Musical Farmer is so hectic. Does anyone have any tips on how to manage all the pipelines alongside making sure the eggs go to Mickey and Minnie? Is it a case of throw them the eggs as fast as possible to get the level to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back