• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In need of a party in Angius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
Hello fello members of KHI.

I'm in need of a relatively active party. I know that's hard to come by nowadays with the games reputation and lots of players quitting but I'm getting tired of playing solo for so long and want to join a party again.

I'm F2P and try to log in at least 3 times a week or more, I can't make any promises about being in a certain ranking every week but I try to contribute when I have time.

If any of you are interested, my player ID is 17091

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Hello fello members of KHI.

I'm in need of a relatively active party. I know that's hard to come by nowadays with the games reputation and lots of players quitting but I'm getting tired of playing solo for so long and want to join a party again.

I'm F2P and try to log in at least 3 times a week or more, I can't make any promises about being in a certain ranking every week but I try to contribute when I have time.

If any of you are interested, my player ID is 17091

If you don't get any responses from a party in Angius and don't mind switching Unions to Leopardus, we would welcome you to Yakiba Tribe. PM me if you're in the least interested. Good luck to ya.

Meow Wow

Awards
If you don't get any responses from a party in Angius and don't mind switching Unions to Leopardus, we would welcome you to Yakiba Tribe. PM me if you're in the least interested. Good luck to ya.

Thanks for the offer, I'll consider it. I'm just going to wait until raid week to do anything party wise to give some time for others. But if I have to switch unions, I will. Although I'll always be an Angius at heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back