• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XIII Seekers: Their Roles in each world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards
I also wonder how she’ll react to Roxas if they meet.
I've been absolutely dying for the Birth by Sleep trio to finally meet Roxas. It's going to be insane. Six more months...

shady543

Awards
I just want a proper Sora and Roxas interaction with no talk about nobodies lol. There are a lot of interactions I want to see go down actually like Larxene and Vanitas, and a Roxas meeting Ventus situation. :\

I definitely like the idea of Aquanort being the seeker in Big Hero Six above every other idea (Vanitas riding original Baymax sounds cool, but I feel Vanitas just fits Monsters Inc far too much with the screams being able to give his unversed energy, so it fits his character to go there. Also means he gets his 'villain of the week' established early game which is a bonus lol). Really fits for her to be the original Baymax's partner, plus BH6 being a late world also fits for a good end game plot-twist, and that comic really made me dig it dammit. Plz Nomura PLEASE ITS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY. Also has it been stated that once a seeker has been defeated in their world, they can't appear in another in some way? I mean I know Nomura could probably do another pushing them aside until the final again but I'm really hoping they actually still do things after getting defeated instead of just.... sitting on the sidelines until the final lol. I'm hoping that they appear in the original worlds too judging from Twilight Town. But in all honestly as much as I adore Xigbar I want to see more of Larxene and Vanitas since they're my favourite SOD. :\

also just wanted to say its clearly obvious donald is a seeker of darkness. i mean him not healing soda must be a plot device and he wanted to betray mickey all along

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I just want a proper Sora and Roxas interaction with no talk about nobodies lol. There are a lot of interactions I want to see go down actually like Larxene and Vanitas, and a Roxas meeting Ventus situation. :\

If we talk about proper interactions which are sorely needed the one with top priority should actually be Sora and Ventus, for their supposed (and propagandized) special connection so far hasn't much to show and strictly spoken they don't even know each other properly at all.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So I watched Tangles for two week from the library and question for those who seen the movie:

Will Marluxia take the role of the bandits that Gothel asked to bring Rupunzel back?

They are after the Seven Lights so sure they would go after her too, of course from the Pirates Trailer, Sora learned from Alrxene that the new 7 Hearts.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So I watched Tangles for two week from the library and question for those who seen the movie:

Will Marluxia take the role of the bandits that Gothel asked to bring Rapunzel back?
I'm in between on Marluxia's alliance with Mother Gothel, cause part of me thinks it would be an interesting idea on having the Disney worlds feel connected to the KH plot but at the same time it will result in having the Stabbington Brothers to be written out in Kingdom of Corona and would defeat the purpose of their role/impact they played in the film. During the climax of the film when Flynn/Eugene was about to be hung he confronts the brothers in their cell who then reveal to him that Gothel was the one who told them about Rapunzel and her hair. Of course, they could have Sora, Donald, and Goofy reveal it to Eugene once they rescue him.

Frankly, I am neutral with the idea of having the Organization XIII members teaming up the Disney villains from their worlds, cause tbh, some (if not all of them) have different motivations on what they are doing in that specific Disney world, be it going after the princesses that are part of the new seven hearts of light (Marluxia - Corona and Larxene - Arendelle), studying the relationships on how hearts connect to that world and its inhabitants (Young Xehanort in Toy Box), going after a box from that world to which they assume is the Black Box that Luxu was carrying in Back Cover (Luxord in The Caribbean), continue to manipulate Sora to unleash the darkness inside of him and make him a vessel once again just like what happened back in Dream Drop Distance (Xemnas, Ansem, Xigbar), or in Vanitas case in Monstropolis collecting Screams to fuel his Unversed and getting Ventus' heart which resides within Sora.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm in between on Marluxia's alliance with Mother Gothel, cause part of me thinks it would be an interesting idea on having the Disney worlds feel connected to the KH plot but at the same time it will result in having the Stabbington Brothers to be written out in Kingdom of Corona and would defeat the purpose of their role/impact they played in the film. During the climax of the film when Flynn/Eugene was about to be hung he confronts the brothers in their cell who then reveal to him that Gothel was the one who told them about Rapunzel and her hair. Of course, they could have Sora, Donald, and Goofy reveal it to Eugene once they rescue him.

Frankly, I am neutral with the idea of having the Organization XIII members teaming up the Disney villains from their worlds, cause tbh, some (if not all of them) have different motivations on what they are doing in that specific Disney world, be it going after the princesses that are part of the new seven hearts of light (Marluxia - Corona and Larxene - Arendelle), studying the relationships on how hearts connect to that world and its inhabitants (Young Xehanort in Toy Box), going after a box from that world to which they assume is the Black Box that Luxu was carrying in Back Cover (Luxord in The Caribbean), continue to manipulate Sora to unleash the darkness inside of him and make him a vessel once again just like what happened back in Dream Drop Distance (Xemnas, Ansem, Xigbar), or in Vanitas case in Monstropolis collecting Screams to fuel his Unversed and getting Ventus' heart which resides within Sora.

The Stabbington Brothers are really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Xaldin replaced Gaston in Kingdom Hearts II so it's fine if Marluxia substitutes them.

Megavoltage

Awards
I couldn't care less about the Stabbington Brothers. But Gaston not appearing in KH2 or Days is a crime against humanity that will never be forgiven.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can care less about Gaston when a big Disney fan like me sas that, it means something.

Plus I rarely take the hype of one Disney Villain get to me but tired of the complaining about Frollo Clu, and Gaston in the series

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The Stabbington Brothers are really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Xaldin replaced Gaston in Kingdom Hearts II so it's fine if Marluxia substitutes them.
I wouldn't be surprised if they're written out, I don't mind if an Org. Member replaces an antagonist from the film, it worked well with Xaldin for Beast's Castle in KH2. However, like I said before, it would defeat Flynn Rider/Eugene's knowledge on Mother Gothel, sure, Rapunzel indirectly mentions her in some instances to Eugene, but he remains unaware of Gothel and her true nature for the majority of the film up until he interrogates one of the brothers in their Cell when he was about to be hung in the film's climax. I think I'm my opinion if the Stabbington Brothers are written out in the world they can have Sora, Donald, Goofy, Maximus, and the Thugs rescue him from the Guards and SDG will reveal to Eugene about what they know about Gothel and to an extent Marluxia which results in having them to head back to the Tower to save Rapunzel.
[video=youtube;4qJ-u5F8f-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qJ-u5F8f-Q[/video]

Lastly, keep in mind that Roy Conli and some of the people at Walt Disney Animation Studios are heavily involved with the Disney worlds unlike in previous games which resulted in having the Disney characters to be written out either for time constraints, software limitations and the role the actually played in the film and for that world, so frankly, that is up to them to decide which characters from the film will appear in the Tangled world. The same thing applies to the other Disney worlds and characters from the films based on Frozen and Big Hero 6.

In all honesty, the ONLY Villain(s) I would be indifferent to be written out in a Disney world is probably, Cutler Beckett and/or his right-hand man Mercer from The Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean):
latest

latest

Heck, we could get a chance to battle the Kraken or a Heartless based version of it. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Beckett remains in the world, just not fought as a boss.

Gaston not appearing in KH2 or Days is a crime against humanity that will never be forgiven.
To be honest, although I'm disappointed that Gaston wasn't in KH2, I didn't think it was a HUGE deal given that Xaldin took his place and was a bigger threat to the Beast and SDG. On top of that, it made the world alongside Space Paranoids (Tron) feel connected to the KH plot when compared to the other Disney worlds in KH2. Lastly, the end credits where the Beast became human suggests that the battle against Gaston already happened!!

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmmm in regards to the Caribbean world I think since Davy Jones is going to be a driving force up until the end, but I could see Cutler Beckett arise as a heartless after his ship goes down and he literally becomes a heartless ship akin to the heartless that appears in the gummi route "phantom storm" from KH2. does anyone think that'd make a great final battle for the world ?thoughts?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
hmmmm in regards to the Caribbean world I think since Davy Jones is going to be a driving force up until the end, but I could see Cutler Beckett arise as a heartless after his ship goes down and he literally becomes a heartless ship akin to the heartless that appears in the gummi route "phantom storm" from KH2. does anyone think that'd make a great final battle for the world ?thoughts?
It depends on how they would work it out, it could be reminiscent to Scar's boss battle in Kingdom Hearts II where he meets his demise from the film only to become a Heartless all of a sudden or Nomura and his team can pull a "CLU" on Beckett where you don't fight him at all and instead you fight the Heartless Boss Beckett summoned to attack our heroes just like how CLU summoned the Commantis Nightmare Dream Eater to attack Kevin, Sam, Quorra and Riku in Dream Drop Distance and have his death scene be reminiscent to the film. I'm indifferent to which route they go to, so who's to say.
[video=youtube;saN-eGWoloU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saN-eGWoloU[/video]

Lastly, when The Flying Dutchman resurfaced and ordered it to attack the Pearl he was unaware that he had lost control of the latter ship as Will Turner took over as the New captain of the Flying Dutchman following Davy Jones' death. The moment when The Black Pearl and The Flying Dutchman opened fire on the Endeavour from both sides made Beckett visibly shocked and unable to react to the attack which resulted in his death and causing most of his men to either abandon ship or perish with the Endeavour.
[video=youtube;_54IUIv97nI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_54IUIv97nI[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back