• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 17th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Naminé [EX+] & 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas Draw!

Naminé [EX+] and 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas have arrived! 
Naminé [EX+] turns the next Medal's attack into a group attack!

Naminé [EX+] and Prime - Riku VS Roxas have arrived! Get a 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas Medal each time you draw from this Deal, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version's 5 trait slots!! 
NOTE: The 6★ version of Prime - Riku VS Roxas will have 3 trait slots. 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 5, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

The 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas you receive within 5 draws as well as the guaranteed Tier 5, 7★ Medal you receive will come with the following: 
 - Special Attack unlocked 
 - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
 - A powerful skill at max skill level

Check below for a full list of the possible skills your 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas or Tier 5, 7★ Medal could come with! 
 ・Attack Boost VI Max 
 ・Defense Boost I Max  
 ・Defense Boost II Max  
 ・Defense Boost III Max  
 ・ATK B V Max & GA 1  
 ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
 ・Triple Threat II

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 17, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 17, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 31, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Naminé [EX+] Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 5, 7★ Medal each time you draw from this banner. 
・The 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas you receive within 5 draws as well as the guaranteed Tier 5, 7★ Medal you receive will come with the following: 
 - Special Attack unlocked 
 - A maximum Special Attack Bonus 
 - A powerful skill at max skill level 
 *Check the list above for possible skills. 
・You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these new Medals! 
・Boosted Naminé [EX+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted 7★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas, 6★ Prime - Riku VS Roxas1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Naminé [EX+] (6★) M Upright 8 3 turns: ↑ U-STR, STR & PSM-STR 7, DEF 2, PSM-DEF 3, SP ATK B +90%. Count +5. Fixed damage. Next Medal: group attack. Single 0 495,000
Prime - Riku VS Roxas (7★) M Upright 5 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR 3, M-STR 7, SP ATK B +80%, ↓ targets' U- & M-DEF 7, DEF 5. Gauge +3. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. Countdown ±0. All 6 x 23.85 - 35.90
Prime - Riku VS Roxas (6★) M Upright 5 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ M-STR 7, SP ATK B +60%, ↓ targets' U- & M-DEF 7, DEF 5. Gauge +3. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. Countdown ±0. All 6 x 10.95 - 16.25
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect. 
・Please be assured that the count of this draw will not be reset even if Prime - Riku VS Roxas comes out in other draws.

Story Quest Update! (Aug. 16)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 10 new story quests will be available as of Aug. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

After a hard journey you at last are reunited with Aladdin and his friends, and you head to the palace together.

Will your group have what it takes to overcome Jafar?!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Quiz Event! (Aug. 15)

Earn a total of 1000 Jewels with the KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Quiz Event!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 15, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 15, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・Answer a series of quiz questions correctly for 20 stages to earn a total of 1000 Jewels
・The questions will test your knowledge of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
・A quiz question will pop up when you begin one of these quests. Move your avatar in the direction of the answer you think is correct to give your answer.

*After confirming the quiz question and answers, tap 'SKIP' in the top left corner to proceed.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Aug 17th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Since I missed out on KA 17, I would love this Prime Riku vs Roxas, but am missing some jewels. Hope I can make up enough to pull the 5 mercy before banner leaves. Won't chase Namine, but if I get her in 5 pulls, that would be sweet!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Aug 17th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

The new Namine EX+ has a really high draw rate compared to Kairi/Xion EX+, so you might get her within your 5 pulls if lucky.

Nope. My luck in this game is the worst. I didn't get her, but I did get the 7* Riku vs. Roxas in 4 draws. I won't be chasing Namine. Not a big need for her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back