• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Around Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DJdos_cero

Hello, friends!

I am DJdos_cero (corny and weird, I know...I made it at the inception of PSN when I was much younger and thought it was cool). My life consists of serving as a pastor in East Tennessee, community engagement, and lots of time gaming. KH1 came out when I was in elementary school, and now I am a college graduate working full-time. You'll probably see me stalking around a lot reading threads about the games and asking LOTS of questions - I have really only played KH1 and 2, and CoM long ago on Gameboy, and now all these other pieces of the story have left me utterly confused. I am trying to play the games on PS4 when I can (I purchased 1.5/2.5 as well as 2.8), but life doesn't give much time for me to play through every game and just cover the stories (and not do extra pieces) before KH3 comes out. Any resources or help you can offer, please feel free to lend it. I'll need it!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome to KHinsider!

I have really only played KH1 and 2, and CoM long ago on Gameboy, and now all these other pieces of the story have left me utterly confused.

Nomura: Got em!

Jokes aside, the subsections of these forums cover many good questions and provide lots of information. I would check those areas first. Just play through the games the best you can :)

DJdos_cero

Welcome to KHinsider!

Nomura: Got em!

Jokes aside, the subsections of these forums cover many good questions and provide lots of information. I would check those areas first. Just play through the games the best you can :)

Thanks, Recon! I'm trying to play the games as possible.

Awards
Hi! Welcome to the forums fellow member! Nice to meet you!

I don't know if this'll help, but if you're confused with the story I would suggest either watching one of those KH story explained video. If you have more time, I would say the best option is to watch the cutscene movies in order! That really helped me!

Back