• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XIII Seekers: Their Roles in each world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So I remembered that back in January there was a magazine that might of hinted at Fantasia(we didn't know if it was referring to Symphony of sorcerey or just Mysterious Tower). If they bring back that world I could see Demyx as the darkness for it. His title is the "Melodious Noctrune" and his weapon is a musical intstrument.

Demyx with his water and the Firebird would be an interesting mix! Unfortunately, I think that magazine was mixing up info from Dream Drop Distance it was basing it off of Yen Sid’s Tower. They also said Riku would be playable. I feel like we would have gotten some concrete info from SE by now if the magazine was given that information. I also really dig the idea of Demyx in a Princess and the Frog world since he represents all of Naveen’s negative qualities. His laziness would be in direct contrast with Tiana’s hardworking nature.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Demyx with his water and the Firebird would be an interesting mix! Unfortunately, I think that magazine was mixing up info from Dream Drop Distance it was basing it off of Yen Sid’s Tower. They also said Riku would be playable. I feel like we would have gotten some concrete info from SE by now if the magazine was given that information. I also really dig the idea of Demyx in a Princess and the Frog world since he represents all of Naveen’s negative qualities. His laziness would be in direct contrast with Tiana’s hardworking nature.

Even without the magazine I thought Fantasia 2000 would be a good alternative if Princess and the Frog didn't make the cut. It's funny I can come up with plenty of Disney films that would fit Demyx but Isa gives me difficulty lol.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Even without the magazine I thought Fantasia 2000 would be a good alternative if Princess and the Frog didn't make the cut. It's funny I can come up with plenty of Disney films that would fit Demyx but Isa gives me difficulty lol.

I think Isa would be a shoe-in for Atlantis if it appears. Otherwise, I think he’ll be in an original world. But I’d prefer to see him in a Disney world for once!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
He'll be in the Hundred Acre Wood, obviously.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't account to demyx because the Organization should be taken seriously as a threat and not have some lazy member in thier ranks as Days and how cowardly he was in KH2 before he suddenl went serious.

The fine line was already drawn when the Xehanorification started (yes it's my term), bring Demyx back of all people?

And in 100 Acre Wood, seriously. Again, you are treating him like a joke, which he was in Days and KH2, not giving him any credit

He's a fan favorite, but we have our ten-twelve until further notice

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I didn't account to demyx because the Organization should be taken seriously as a threat and not have some lazy member in thier ranks as Days and how cowardly he was in KH2 before he suddenl went serious.

The fine line was already drawn when the Xehanorification started (yes it's my term), bring Demyx back of all people?

And in 100 Acre Wood, seriously. Again, you are treating him like a joke, which he was in Days and KH2, not giving him any credit

He's a fan favorite, but we have our ten-twelve until further notice

Would you have expected Aqua of all people to get norted? I say we should consider all possibilities. Yeah Demyx was a lazy goofball but he did reveal he could be a capable fighter when he wanted too.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Would you have expected Aqua of all people to get norted? I say we should consider all possibilities. Yeah Demyx was a lazy goofball but he did reveal he could be a capable fighter when he wanted too.

No, I like there's a conflict, it's not easy like everyone (and mine) ideal events. Everyone just can't accept Aqua's isn't untouchable

plus people did the Aqua-Xehanort thing thinking it was never gonna happen nine years ago

flash to this year and well....

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I think that's intentional. Isa definitely seems to be a particular member that'd be more focused on Lea and Kairi as opposed to Sora.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Y'know I just thought of something interesting. Aquanort riding on Dark Baymax would be reminiscent of Aqua riding her keyblade glider.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wish Vanitas was in BH6 instead.

Vanitas riding Dark Baymax going against Sora on regular Baymax would have really been something.

As long as it is either Vanitas, Aqua, or possibly a Dark Riku incarnation, I’ll be happy. All three would work well and it’ll be a huge missed opportunity if none of them are featured there. Dark Riku’s outfit would match well with Dark Baymax’s and both Hiro and Sora would be fighting against their corrupted friends.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the idea of Aqua in San Fransokyo over Vanitas or Repliku. Especially after reading this comic
35xdtokf70d11.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/930mn7/kh3_bh6_aqua_intro_idea/

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I like the idea of Aqua in San Fransokyo over Vanitas or Repliku. Especially after reading this comic
35xdtokf70d11.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/930mn7/kh3_bh6_aqua_intro_idea/

This makes me wonder if we’ll get a rehash of KH1 where Riku had Kairi’s body, attempting to use darkness to restore her heart. Only this time, it’ll be Aqua with Ventus’ body trying to locate his heart. If/when she discovers it is in Sora, she might attack him in attempt to unlock his heart. I also wonder how she’ll react to Roxas if they meet.

mytomxxx

Good idea. This could even be a break point, Xehanort wanting to use Ventus body only as another vessel to his heart, and Aqua wanting to restore Ventus heart. They can fight agaisnt it and Aqua can regain consciouness.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Having Xemnas, Aquanort and a comatose Ventus appear in San Fransokyo is technically a Birth by Sleep reunion.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope we get some interesting interactions between the Seekers. I’d love to see Aqua and Xemnas as well as Aqua and Larxene. The former due to the obvious connection to Terra and the latter because those two have such polar opposite personalities. I also still want the skirt boys to team up (Dark Riku and Vanitas.) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back