• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

URGENT! Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Merch Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluMic

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay so I literally just joined this forum but I have a very urgent question for anyone that has attended the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour recently and/or will be attending the Dallas concert this weekend. I saw about a week ago that you could order the merch off of the website and it had everything listed on there, but when I went on there just a few minutes ago (I was waiting for my paycheck), the only thing listed anymore was the CD.

In short, I really really really wanted to get my fiance and I the shirt as something for us to remember our experience together. Can anyone confirm for me that it will be possible to buy the shirts there at the venue?? I am going to be so heartbroken if I missed that chance for us... :( I would really appreciate any information.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yes, you should be able to buy all the merch listed on the pamphlet at the venue. I believe the online shop restocks as well.

BluMic

Website
www.youtube.com
Goodness, I really hope so. ; _ ; Thank you for helping ease my worries. If I miss that chance to get us those shirts... I am going to be beyond sad. I hope you're right about the site restocking. If for some reason they don't have any stock left at the venue, I'm going to have to rely on the site to restock.

I'm assuming you've been/are going to the concert and can say from personal experience?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Goodness, I really hope so. ; _ ; Thank you for helping ease my worries. If I miss that chance to get us those shirts... I am going to be beyond sad. I hope you're right about the site restocking. If for some reason they don't have any stock left at the venue, I'm going to have to rely on the site to restock.

I'm assuming you've been/are going to the concert and can say from personal experience?

I was at the concert last year and they had various booths set up with the merch. I'd double check with someone who's been more recently, if you're super nervous.

BluMic

Website
www.youtube.com
That does help, thank you so much for responding. Really can't thank you enough. We got together through Kingdom Hearts years ago so this series means a whole lot to us. If there is anyone that has been more recently, I would really appreciate any extra information. Give me strength fellow fans? ^ ^

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There was merchandise at the concert in LA in June so you should be safe. Iirc the merchandise was the CD, shirt, pamphlet and the conductor Keyblade.

BluMic

Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you so so much!! When would you say is the best time to go purchase them? We plan on getting there early but I heard the lines can get pretty crazy regardless. Think there's any worry of things running out of stock? Again, really, thank you so much, both of you.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Go before the concert starts if you can help it. The intermission isn't long enough to line up and things will likely be sold out after it ends.

BluMic

Website
www.youtube.com
Gotcha, thanks so much. I think it starts at 8pm if I'm not mistaken. Do you recall when they open the doors/ start selling?

Edit: I found out when doors open. Hopefully getting there early secures us a couple of shirts. ^ ^ Thanks so much for the responses. You fans are the best!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back