• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question regarding Quest 555 (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

(Sorry if this doesn't belong here, it's been a while for me)

When I played Quest 555, Master Ava disguised herself as Master Ira when fighting me.

Now, my Union is Vulpes, and I'm interested if she transforms into other Masters based on what Union you're in? I'm especially interested in what form she takes if the player actually is Unicornis.

Thanks in advance!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
(Sorry if this doesn't belong here, it's been a while for me)

When I played Quest 555, Master Ava disguised herself as Master Ira when fighting me.

Now, my Union is Vulpes, and I'm interested if she transforms into other Masters based on what Union you're in? I'm especially interested in what form she takes if the player actually is Unicornis.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, she turns into the Master of the Union you're in, and into Ira if you're Vulpes (probably because Ira's also the leader, idk)
So, Unicornis would still be Ira.

kaialone

Thank you!

This is very interesting, so I suppose this battle is supposed to be a kind of "do what you think is right, even if it means fighting your master" situation.

Unless you're Vulpes, in which case you get this moment during the first battle with Ava.

Choosing Ira as her form when the player is Vulpes could be because he is the leader of all the Masters, but I'm not sure if the player would know that, they seem a bit oblivious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back