• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Khi really is better than ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I got to watch people fight about Pooh Bear for a few hours today. Oh bother. I miss when the biggest stink of the forums was the suggestion of Scrubs as a world in KH3.

THREAD THEME:

[video]https://youtu.be/BdKnojhNBeI[/video]

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
To be fair, I wasn't really fighting about Pooh Bear, rather for Kairi's involvement and role. He was all gung-ho about how Pooh's Book falls onto delicate and sophisticated themes that the intervention of another character would destroy beyond repair. I had no choice but to answer him on that front... until I realized it was pointless to do so.

Meow Wow

Awards
After hours of physical and mental tourture of band camp, going on KHI, reading two heated debates, and seeing this post from Launchpad made has literally my day.

Born too late to discover the world, born too early too discover the cosmos,

Born just in time to experience a heated Winnie The Pooh debate on a jrpg forum

Round of applause to Launchpad

I love and hate the internet......

Soldier

Awards
You know what, I've lived in this world for nearly 2 decades now and have seen many, many things. Some good, some bad, and others have just been an absolute blast to experience.
needless to say, World War Pooh is one of those experiences.
I mean, come on! that whole scenario had to be scripted right? someone just had it ready to go and decided on this day
"yeah, we need a bit of action, how about we have these two guys argue over the purpose of a fictional girl in a video game series that is just now getting it's third game 14 years after the second one, seems like a good option."
Because that's what it feels like, as the old saying goes,
The world's a stage, and everyone's an actor in their own story.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, I'm not... I'm not sure I like where this is going? Treating me like I was part of the attraction, one of the rare beasts you guys came to see at the zoo, muttering "what a time to be alive"?
Especially given I stopped replying to the guy, whereas now more than one person here has a longer debate ongoing with him. Dude's clearly here to stir up problems, and it's becoming evident would've done the same when talking about literally anything else.

This isn't all that funny. A little belittling if anything. Not exactly uplifting knowing that what you write and elaborate will be used by people to make snarky remarks and memes about how weird and dumb it looks (and... guys? I'm a veteran of KH myself, and this Pooh argument that wasn't even an argument is nowhere near the dumbest stuff the fandom regurgitated)

So. Anyone else wants to take a shot at how weird and unprecedented that situation was? Come on, maybe you will be the one with the funniest line!
And at the same time reminding me all too well why I never liked forums.

Launchpad

Awards
Okay, I'm not... I'm not sure I like where this is going? Treating me like I was part of the attraction, one of the rare beasts you guys came to see at the zoo, muttering "what a time to be alive"?
Especially given I stopped replying to the guy, whereas now more than one person here has a longer debate ongoing with him. Dude's clearly here to stir up problems, and it's becoming evident would've done the same when talking about literally anything else.

This isn't all that funny. A little belittling if anything. Not exactly uplifting knowing that what you write and elaborate will be used by people to make snarky remarks and memes about how weird and dumb it looks (and... guys? I'm a veteran of KH myself, and this Pooh argument that wasn't even an argument is nowhere near the dumbest stuff the fandom regurgitated)

So. Anyone else wants to take a shot at how weird and unprecedented that situation was? Come on, maybe you will be the one with the funniest line!
And at the same time reminding me all too well why I never liked forums.

What's this now? This isn't even remotely about you. If someone asked me who he started arguing with I wouldn't have even been able to tell you.

Guess I should have put a Tigger warning

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What's this now? This isn't even remotely about you. If someone asked me who he started arguing with I wouldn't have even been able to tell you.

Dear Jesus, today- I’m thankful for darkosoverlord’s pointless post because it allowed me to read Tigger Warning.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I was the one making the big discussion with him about Pooh when these "Oh em gee two people are arguing about Pooh wtf" replies started appearing, so if I see a comment about two guys arguing about it it's only natural I'd think me. I wouldn't think Goso or Zip who were mostly talking with Mickey Mouse on a personal level.
Also my last reply wasn't about you either. I replied to you in a calm way, the feeling of being treated like an exhibit came later.

Dear Jesus, today- I’m thankful for darkosoverlord’s pointless post because it allowed me to read Tigger Warning.

*sigh*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
After reading something similar today in the "Original characters in Disney worlds"-thread I'd say we got the newest forum troll around, although I have to admit it is less funny than Larxene012 was.

Speaking of it, with Nomura now bringing up that the Princesses can indeed change, maybe that "Aerith is a PoH"- "theory" got more credibility now?

---

Tigger Warning?
Is that a meme-worthy thing as in getting an image of Tigger and captioning it with that phrase?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was the one making the big discussion with him about Pooh when these "Oh em gee two people are arguing about Pooh wtf" replies started appearing, so if I see a comment about two guys arguing about it it's only natural I'd think me. I wouldn't think Goso or Zip who were mostly talking with Mickey Mouse on a personal level.
Also my last reply wasn't about you either. I replied to you in a calm way, the feeling of being treated like an exhibit came later.

*sigh*
bro I just came in. I never saw the argument and you seem like a good natured dude, I'm just here to lighten up and have fun and I think everyone deserves to do the same

@sephy uhh man idk. I just found it really funny (also could you get your name shortened to Sephy or something similar? I will write your essay.)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
bro I just came in. I never saw the argument and you seem like a good natured dude, I'm just here to lighten up and have fun and I think everyone deserves to do the same

No, no, it's not you. It's me. I was just... lamenting my frustration.
I'll leave for a bit. I think it's only for the best.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
do what makes you feel right but you really do not have to. its an Internet forum about a video game bruh, just relax and have fun here.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@sephy uhh man idk. I just found it really funny (also could you get your name shortened to Sephy or something similar? I will write your essay.)

The most fun thing about it where honestly Launchpad's reactions.

Why should I change my username?
Haven't done that in the soon-to-be 8 years of my tenure here to provide some consistency.
Everyone shortens it to Sephy anyways in everyday conversation.

Just don't take anything of this personally.
Anyone can fall for trollbait and it was obvious in both threads that there was no interest in actual discussion or debate, just to make inflammatory bait statements trying to create a fuss.

Launchpad

Awards
There's going to be more crazy uber opinionated kids showing up as the days go by... The best way to avoid flame wars is to not argue with em and just have a laugh.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Woah woah, I was here a good amount of the day yesterday and there was an argument over Pooh I missed?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
oh wow it has been closed again. honestly this is a saga, my favorite little slice of drama since Sofia the first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back