• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/16 Union χ JP Updates: Unlimited Play CP, Coco Events, Phantom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Unlimited Play campaign returns from 7/16~8/5! During this time, the following are in effect:

• AP cost for all quests is set to 0
  • AP cost for all Raid Bosses is set to 0
  • Experience obtained in medal synthesis is doubled
  • Munny cost for medal synthesis is halved
  • Guilt bonuses is set to a higher range
Guilt Type Normal Bonus Campaign Bonus
Guilt 8 150~230% 190~230%
Guilt 7 120~200% 160~200%
Guilt 6 100~180% 140~180%
Guilt 5 80~150% 100~150%
Guilt 4 60~130% 90~130%
Guilt 3 40~100% 70~100%
Guilt 2 20~50% 30~50%
Guilt 1 10~25% 15~25%

Coco Premium Quest from 7/16~7/22 offers Miguel & Dante! Clear all quests to earn 2 Miguel & Dante medals, 8 Trait Medal #27 and 1400 jewels.

Miguel & Dante [1 Target | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Decreases Enemy Upright DEF-7 and PSM DEF-7. Raises Attack Counter+6, inflicts 1 hit

This medal is capable of 150~230% Guilt and has 3 trait slots.

Union Cross is updated for 7/16~7/31 with a Coco event! Clear quests to earn coins and redeem rewards like the Speech Bubble [Heart] pet part, Miguel & Hector medals, and ★7 Reverse Boosts.

Miguel & Hector medals can also be acquired through enemy drops.

There are 5 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) Speech Bubble [Heart]
(4) Miguel & Hector
(5) ★7 Reverse Boost

Miguel & Hector [Random Target(s) | 2 SP cost] PSM DEF+1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more coins by defeating the boss.

Coco Event is held from 7/16~7/31! Clear 10 quests to earn Miguel medals! 

Miguel [Random Target(s) | 0 SP cost] Recovers HP and 3 SP, inflicts 1 hit

Premium Quest from 7/16~7/27 offers Phantom! Each pull guarantees 1 Trait Medal #28, 10 VIP coins, 3 Magic Mirrors, and 1 ★7 medal between Tier1~4. Phantom is available as a 5-pull mercy and is capable of 150~230% Guilt.

Phantom [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal. Fails if none exists in that position.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 7/16 Union ? JP Updates: Unlimited Play CP, Coco Events, Phantom

Finally a Reverse Speed copy medal! (I'm not going to count the ones previously released as they're both tier 3s). But I'm a little confused, why is it listed as a "Premium Quest"?

A shame, the event medals don't seem too exciting in their effects. But it is nice to see an influx of event medals either way. Assuming we get these in global, these will be the second and third event medal in just the last month!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Pretty happy about Phantom existing. We have a proper Reverse Speed Copy Medal now, and in the general pool, so it'll be really good for anyone able to grab it. I'll have to pass, though...I know I'm a broken record at this point, but RevMagic Prime yo.

Gonna say this right now, if we get that Coco VIP medal, I am getting VIP this week. I have a serious need for that effect, full Upright Debuff and a +6 to enemy Counters hell yes I will grab that and hope it gives me the boost I need to take down Saïx XIII. I managed to beat 12, but 13 survives with 2k HP. This could tip the scales, and will be extremely helpful in general for future events with annoying counters. If I'm lucky I get EA40 on it and all future OrgXIII+ events with Counters can kiss my ass! Haha! Unfortunately the English Twitter showing 2 Silhouettes and Invisible running again this week makes it unlikely, but I'll hold out hope for this one.

The Event medals themselves aren't too bad. Rather sad they gimped the farmable Power one (Random Target single hit helps in Proud a bit, but only +1 on the effect is underwhelming in this meta), but the Magic one looks solid with +3 SP Restore for its effect. That'll be a solid one for Proud, more so than the Power one. And WE HAD BETTER GET THOSE BOOSTERS IN GLOBAL! I can maybe understand why they skipped the Speed ones, but I will be livid if SENA skip the Reverse 7* ones. We could really use those to help with Data Saïx, and I will always appreciate Reverse Boosters.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

For some reason the Miguel & Hector cross board requires like 110,000 coins to complete, even though there are only 5 medals.

Edit: Edited OP, forgot to add that they can be dropped by enemies.

Last edited:

sephydark

Awards

Well if the medals can be obtained from drops, the boards are probably more for people who had bad luck with drops, so they can spend some of the coins they got from all that grinding on something and get some of the medals they need guaranteed.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well if the medals can be obtained from drops, the boards are probably more for people who had bad luck with drops, so they can spend some of the coins they got from all that grinding on something and get some of the medals they need guaranteed.

They are very rare drops though. I've done like 40+ runs and have only gotten one medal lol

Of course the medal isn't that great anyways so there's no real reason anyone should be trying to get a lot of them. It's just very peculiar that they'd be asking so much for so little.

sephydark

Awards

Oh, that's weird then. It's not an especially good medal so I can't see many people putting in that much effort for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back